Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-10-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-10-2013 07:51 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 11:26 PM)kim Wrote:  My friend"s son... I have maybe ten years on him but ... uh... Woof. Wink

Being a cougar's okay. Smile

[Image: photo-full.jpg?1329167974]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2013, 02:50 PM
(06-10-2013 10:14 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Is it so wrong of me that I just want to have a fucking conversation with you? Tell me if it is, because I'll stop trying if that's what you want. I'm not going to get on my knees and beg for you to talk to me. I'm here, or I'm not, and that choice is up to you. You wanted me to decide if I wanted you in my life, and even after I've been informed of all the bullshit you did to me behind my back, I do. But if you don't care anymore, I'll stop caring too. I'm not going to waste my time on someone like you anymore. I'm not going to try to talk to you if you're going to act crappy to me and give me the cold shoulder for no reason.

Is this about that money you loaned me? Because I told you I just don't have it right now and I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to pay you back.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-10-2013, 02:59 PM
(06-10-2013 02:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 10:14 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Is it so wrong of me that I just want to have a fucking conversation with you? Tell me if it is, because I'll stop trying if that's what you want. I'm not going to get on my knees and beg for you to talk to me. I'm here, or I'm not, and that choice is up to you. You wanted me to decide if I wanted you in my life, and even after I've been informed of all the bullshit you did to me behind my back, I do. But if you don't care anymore, I'll stop caring too. I'm not going to waste my time on someone like you anymore. I'm not going to try to talk to you if you're going to act crappy to me and give me the cold shoulder for no reason.

Is this about that money you loaned me? Because I told you I just don't have it right now and I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to pay you back.

[Image: r151092_538084.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-10-2013, 03:00 PM
(06-10-2013 02:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 02:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is this about that money you loaned me? Because I told you I just don't have it right now and I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to pay you back.

[Image: r151092_538084.jpg]

I always knew Ferdinand was a dude.

~Izel
06-10-2013, 07:53 PM
(06-10-2013 03:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 02:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [Image: r151092_538084.jpg]

I always knew Ferdinand was a dude.

Always and forever.
06-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Poured myself a nice glass of hard cider Two fruit flies or gnats or whatever the hell they were decided to kamikaze my drink Dodgy Where the fuck did those things come from? Haven't seen any since late spring. Bastards.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
07-10-2013, 06:36 AM
(06-10-2013 04:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know what I hate, beesides the $80 that was suppose to go in this week not going in and than $15 going in instead but actually not going in as well because someone on the other end got the accounts mixed up and so my account is now $20 in the red and I have no money for food or petrol and thus having to resort of a bag of frozen corn which has been sitting in the freezer since god knows how long but it sure as fuck don't taste like corn anymore.. and a couple packets of 2minute noodles..?
When someone friend requests me on Facebook, they have 16 mutual friends (which is saying a lot when it's me), friends from my group of friends, people I know from school, they live nowhere near anyone I know and I have no fucking clue who they are.

Oh sack up and get over it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 07:26 AM
[Image: 39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe.jpeg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-10-2013, 07:32 AM
I'm writing a book by the way, out of boredom.
I write a lot but never on the scale of book size, so why the fuck not right? It's not like I have anything else important to do with my life for the next 4 months.
You'll can read it when I get some substantial progress on it. So far I have the authors name, I'm off to a great start.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-10-2013, 09:06 AM
I have a hankering for some mountain dew.
I think I will do the dew mountain dew.