Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
08-10-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-10-2013 08:29 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Waiters get paid much here. I worked as a waiter as a vacation job,and i earned 25% more than my mom.
I never saw a place where you tip ppl here. And the thing is, i dont like performance-based tipping. When you and i have a bad day, it doesnt influence your salary. But if a waiter has a bad day,his money decreases

Being paid based on performance is fair. Those who don't like being paid based on their performance usually feel that way because of the way the perform. No offense intended.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
08-10-2013, 12:41 PM
That's what -She is being bombarded on my FB page!!! 1st world problems, I know.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
08-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Tipping is BS of the highest order. It's a way for the Applebee's of the world to avoid paying their servers a living wage and put the cost on the customer...Waitress wages have been frozen at like 3.50 an hour since the 50's.? 60's?

...And every asshole in his brother has a tip cup...the guy who pulls the pizza out of the oven and puts in a box has a tip cup, the baristas at the coffee house have a tip cup...everyone with a counter has a tip cup.

...and the "would you like to make a $1 donation to..." No I do not, I'm not going to aid in the creation of your corporate tax shelter you scum bags. Shame on you and your pushy ass teller, trying to guilt me into your scam..."but it's for a good cause..." No, go fuck yourself.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
08-10-2013, 12:49 PM
(08-10-2013 12:41 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  That's what -She is being bombarded on my FB page!!! 1st world problems, I know.

At least a few of them were clever Smile Thumbsup

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
08-10-2013, 01:27 PM
(08-10-2013 11:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Driving to work this morning and stopped behind a long line of traffic at the light. We start to creep forward, van in front of me stops, I stop...guy behind me plows into my car pushing me into the van in front of me. Luckily I had my foot on the brake so the second (forward impact) wasn't too bad. But am all bruised and sore from the shoulder belt. Upper back, shoulders, chest all tightening up. Doctor says I am going to feel worse tomorrow and even worse the next day...UGH. Waiting for my medication and hope to sleep till about Friday. FML...I should just never leave the house.

Also have to have the front and back of my car repaired. Luckily everyone involved actually has insurance.

Don't you live in 'Merica?
This should be the happiest day of your life!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
sue baby sue!!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
08-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:...and the "would you like to make a $1 donation to..." No I do not, I'm not going to aid in the creation of your corporate tax shelter you scum bags. Shame on you and your pushy ass teller, trying to guilt me into your scam..."but it's for a good cause..." No, go fuck yourself.

Ohhh bastards... I never thought of it like that. We pay their donation and they get the tax cut...
Fucking cunts!!! Next time I'm at the warehouse the lady behind the counter just doing her job is gonna get a serious lecture.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
08-10-2013, 01:38 PM
(08-10-2013 01:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 11:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Driving to work this morning and stopped behind a long line of traffic at the light. We start to creep forward, van in front of me stops, I stop...guy behind me plows into my car pushing me into the van in front of me. Luckily I had my foot on the brake so the second (forward impact) wasn't too bad. But am all bruised and sore from the shoulder belt. Upper back, shoulders, chest all tightening up. Doctor says I am going to feel worse tomorrow and even worse the next day...UGH. Waiting for my medication and hope to sleep till about Friday. FML...I should just never leave the house.

Also have to have the front and back of my car repaired. Luckily everyone involved actually has insurance.

Don't you live in 'Merica?
sue baby sue!!

Not really the plan Muffs...just hate that pain and nerve damage had finally pretty much let up and this stirred all that up again.

Course I did get hit by a doctor driving a Mercedes. Consider

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-10-2013, 01:48 PM
(08-10-2013 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 01:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't you live in 'Merica?
sue baby sue!!

Not really the plan Muffs...just hate that pain and nerve damage had finally pretty much let up and this stirred all that up again.

Bringing back old pain...? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
He's a doctor that drives a Mercedes, he's clearly an asshole.
Sue!

08-10-2013, 01:52 PM
(08-10-2013 01:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Not really the plan Muffs...just hate that pain and nerve damage had finally pretty much let up and this stirred all that up again.

Bringing back old pain...? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
He's a doctor that drives a Mercedes, he's clearly an asshole.
Sue!

Just glad he is employed and has insurance. I can get my car fixed and any medical care I need...which will hopefully be minimal.

But if I decide I need legal advice...you will be the first to know. Tongue

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-10-2013, 01:55 PM
(08-10-2013 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Course I did get hit by a doctor driving a Mercedes. Consider

Mmm... Consider I'm willing to bet free office visits and free medical consultation is a lot less expensive for a doctor than a law suit. Wink

Dang, Anj - time to take some time out and just rest. That foot bone is not going to knit without some serious down time... and now, with the bruises on top of everything; UGH!

PLENTY of rest - no matter what - and eat well.
I'd mention recreational drugs but... I don't want to shock the children. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A bit of ranting... Filox 26 1,216 07-08-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: bemore
  I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does. itsFerdinand 10 796 02-12-2011 11:25 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor