Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-07-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-07-2012 10:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate how my pineapple juice is all the way upstairs and I'm all the way downstairs.
;(

Sounds like you're wishing you were more physically fit - here's your chance - hit those stairs, young man! Thumbsup

And be a love and fetch me a coffee while you're there. Drinking Beverage Kiss noise.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
27-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Long week of trying to learn the new job...it's hot as the hubs of hell...it's even too freaking hot to get in the pool...the water is too warm to be enjoyable and the algae and I are battling and it's winning.

I go to get groceries...my weekly beating...gads I hate going grocery shopping.

Anyway, go to the pharmacy to get the sinus meds I take that can't be out where you can get to it. Don't need a prescription but have to show your ID, sign stuff, blah, blah, blah. I have two...count them...two pills left. I take one or two a day. They are out of them. I ask the girl when they will get some in...her response is that they didn't get any last week...how the fuck is that a helpful answer? I ask again and get the same answer. So I figure, let's try this another way. When will you get a shipment? Oh, we get shipments every day. Will there be any of that medicine coming in tomorrow....I don't know, we didn't get any last week. Head is spinning now and I can feel my temper starting to get to the "I don't give a shit who sees me make a scene" level.

I don't fucking care that you didn't get any last week! FFS...will you be getting more? And if so, when? I was able to walk away before coming completely unglued.

Tell me why I can't buy enough to have on hand when I need it? Do I really look like I am going to buy 24 of them, run home and pry them out of their little individual child and adult proof packages and run to my meth lab to cook up a batch for the weekend? I just want to be able to breathe, especially at night. Our government decides to make it OTC so you don't have to go to the doctor to get it, now you have to find the nearest meth lab and beg the cook for a pill so you can fucking breathe.

Enough with the stupid rules! If someone comes in and wants to buy a case...maybe follow them...they could be doing bad things. I want a package of 24, I would even pay extra per pill for pack of 12. FUCK!

So tomorrow's mission is to find it elsewhere...hopefully in generic form. This is living folks.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-07-2012, 10:44 PM
I fucking hate fitted sheets. How is it I can turn a pile of lumber into a house, but cannot for the life of me fold one of those cursed thing into anything other than a wadded up ball?

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
[+] 2 users Like Pavlov's_Ape's post
28-07-2012, 10:59 PM
(28-07-2012 10:44 PM)Pavlovs_Ape Wrote:  I fucking hate fitted sheets. How is it I can turn a pile of lumber into a house, but cannot for the life of me fold one of those cursed thing into anything other than a wadded up ball?

The fuck, brother? They get stored as wadded up balls. I pull a clean wadded up ball out of the closet once a week. What's the problem?

#sigh
28-07-2012, 11:23 PM
(28-07-2012 10:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 10:44 PM)Pavlovs_Ape Wrote:  I fucking hate fitted sheets. How is it I can turn a pile of lumber into a house, but cannot for the life of me fold one of those cursed thing into anything other than a wadded up ball?

The fuck, brother? They get stored as wadded up balls. I pull a clean wadded up ball out of the closet once a week. What's the problem?

I don't have a problem with them being wadded up balls. I could live happily with every item of clothing I own wadded into a ball and stuffed in one big drawer. My girlfriend, however is a bit more anal. And not in the good way.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
[+] 3 users Like Pavlov's_Ape's post
29-07-2012, 12:40 AM
(27-07-2012 10:24 AM)kim Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 10:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate how my pineapple juice is all the way upstairs and I'm all the way downstairs.
;(

Sounds like you're wishing you were more physically fit - here's your chance - hit those stairs, young man! Thumbsup

And be a love and fetch me a coffee while you're there. Drinking Beverage Kiss noise.

Pft, I am at the peek of my physical potential!

sort of..

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
29-07-2012, 03:18 AM
(28-07-2012 11:23 PM)Pavlovs_Ape Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 10:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck, brother? They get stored as wadded up balls. I pull a clean wadded up ball out of the closet once a week. What's the problem?

I don't have a problem with them being wadded up balls. I could live happily with every item of clothing I own wadded into a ball and stuffed in one big drawer. My girlfriend, however is a bit more anal. And not in the good way.

Sounds like you are responsible for the sheets and she don't need to know the details. Wink

#sigh
29-07-2012, 06:12 AM

No one can fold fitted sheets except the people who package them for sale...it's a well-guarded trade secret.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
29-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Funny sheets should be the current topic I just came on here to mention sheets.

So I just finished making my bed and I purposely miss-matched my sheets. Why I hear you ask?
Because it will drive my flatmates insane. Seriously, they're really fickle like that. At the start of the year we all got these air freshener things for all our rooms. I liked the blue one so I grabbed that one.. NOOOOOOOOOO apparently I wasn't allowed the blue one, I HAD to have the green one as it was matching and we couldn't have different sents for different parts of the house...

It drives them nuts that I don't clean my windows, which is why I don't clean my windows.

It's the little things.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
29-07-2012, 08:00 AM
I really do not know what to do with this. I have a bit of advice for pastors/priests/reverends/witch doctors. When the flock is a bunch of ignorant racists it's more than OK to tell them so and let them fire you. Please add your preferred expletives here...I so gobsmacked I can't swear in a coherent fashion.

http://news.yahoo.com/mississppi-church-...ories.html

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume