Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-10-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I think I might have to ... kill ... a mammal. Like deliberately. I've done it before and I will do it again. I will wait and hope it leaves. But if it tries to remain, it will die at my hand. I have made this decision. Undecided

Coffee was just meh this morning; probably what has driven me to kill. I am an American, after all. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Fuck it, life fucking sucks!

Anyone have any bloody idea what the fuck this is supposed to stand for or whatever? Too fucking tired to think.

"Now, that a muthafuckn’ whip rite chur."

Kim, can you come over and kill me, please?!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
11-10-2013, 02:32 PM
(11-10-2013 02:20 PM)Vera Wrote:  Fuck it, life fucking sucks!

Anyone have any bloody idea what the fuck this is supposed to stand for or whatever? Too fucking tired to think.

No clue.....

But VERA i have missed you!
Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-10-2013, 02:33 PM

Mmm... I am only capable of killing very a few, specific species of mammal ... often much smaller than myself. And as a rule, I only deliberately kill if one of these smaller mammals enters and attempts to reside within my living space. I am only able to kill it after many attempts to cause this camping mammal to vacate. The killing is a last resort.

But perhaps... if you dress up in a squirrel or rat outfit, I might think about it.

Until then ... Hug not much but, it's all I got. Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Argh, just came to delete it and ask you to forget I was ever here (I know, I know - easier said than done, some things scar us for life, etc., etc.), but since you already quoted me, that'd be too stupid even for me....

Thought I had it (something about wind whipping right through ya), but I think I'm wrong (what else is new Dodgy ). Think it might be a way of describing a car (a ride) or something. Fuck it, am gonna wing it. Has worked for me so far in life... Wait a second... no, it hasn't...

But hey, I got a hug or two.. and I so badly miss those from my recent... oh, screw this as well...

[Image: grouphug.gif]

11-10-2013, 02:54 PM

whip it right there.
Fucked if I know. Why are you texting 12 year olds anyway Vera?
11-10-2013, 03:03 PM
(11-10-2013 02:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why are you texting 12 year olds anyway Vera?

Because I'm that desperate, Muffsy. Drinking Beverage

11-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Whatever you do Vera, don't stay away so long. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-10-2013, 03:13 PM
(10-10-2013 10:40 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 03:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hate people that lie and practically breathe bullshit. I am stressed, I didn't do my book report and I'm having to turn it in late tomorrow, I also have an essay due tomorrow on top of the book report I haven't even started on because I've been so stressed, all of my friends have replaced me with the piece of shit that ruined my life, I'm having to lose everyone or unwillingly cut ties with them all, I weigh almost 105 lbs, I still have yet to get my wisdom teeth removed and I feel like crap all of the time yay

Well... not to pile it on or anything but... that's a hell of a run-on sentence. Undecided

Oh, come here ya cute li'l goof... Hug ... people who would "replace" you in their life are not friends. Eventually, they will do the same to everyone ... and everyone will realize they suck. See how I used punctuation there? 'Nother huggy Hug now, no more stressing, clear your mind, get some sleep & wake up fresh tomorrow.

Oh, and if you feel you're a tad thin for your height, get into your bod - start working out - it can help clear your head and help you focus. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Now, go away. Dodgy

Ugh, I love you kim! Hug
11-10-2013, 03:14 PM
(11-10-2013 02:40 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 06:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am 5"7 and underweight.

Then I think that's why you get sick so much. This probably this has a nasty effect on your immune system.

Most likely. I'm sick at least once a month. Sad