Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-07-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-07-2012 07:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Funny sheets should be the current topic I just came on here to mention sheets.

So I just finished making my bed and I purposely miss-matched my sheets. Why I hear you ask?
Because it will drive my flatmates insane. Seriously, they're really fickle like that. At the start of the year we all got these air freshener things for all our rooms. I liked the blue one so I grabbed that one.. NOOOOOOOOOO apparently I wasn't allowed the blue one, I HAD to have the green one as it was matching and we couldn't have different sents for different parts of the house...

It drives them nuts that I don't clean my windows, which is why I don't clean my windows.

It's the little things.

Mismatched sheets AND air fresheners...oh the horror! You are such a rebel. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Yes, I am definitely religious when it comes to Gwyneth. Peeps were saying bad stuff about her - and it is possible that there are flaws in her character - but I refuse to accept that hypothesis.

And them fitted sheets, ya stick all the corners in one, and roll 'em up. That way you can tell the real sheets from the stupid sheets. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Walking through town and im approached for the first time in years by a man carrying a fooking bible.

I told him no to bother and that I dont believe his shit...... he told me that even though I dont believe in god he believes in me.

Great........ so now im the figment of an imaginary being Drinking Beverage

Needless to say I hounded him from that point onwards, he really pushed some of my buttons and got me angry to the point where I actually wanted to punch him...... maybe if it wasnt in town surrounded by hundreds of people and millions of cameras I would of, glad that I didnt though.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
29-07-2012, 09:23 AM
(29-07-2012 09:15 AM)bemore Wrote:  Walking through town and im approached for the first time in years by a man carrying a fooking bible.

I told him no to bother and that I dont believe his shit...... he told me that even though I dont believe in god he believes in me.

Great........ so now im the figment of an imaginary being Drinking Beverage

Needless to say I hounded him from that point onwards, he really pushed some of my buttons and got me angry to the point where I actually wanted to punch him...... maybe if it wasnt in town surrounded by hundreds of people and millions of cameras I would of, glad that I didnt though.

Ok, now I have this image in my head (having just read the "bully" thread)...
Bemore being interviewed:
Interviewer: "Why did you do it?"
[Clip of smackdown]
Bemore: "Something just snapped inside me. I guess it was the centuries of bullying... everyday having to put up with the teasing and taunting from this Jesus guy"
Interviewer (to camera): "Jesus's father was unavailable for comment"

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
29-07-2012, 09:31 AM
(29-07-2012 09:23 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Ok, now I have this image in my head (having just read the "bully" thread)...
Bemore being interviewed:
Interviewer: "Why did you do it?"
[Clip of smackdown]
Bemore: "Something just snapped inside me. I guess it was the centuries of bullying... everyday having to put up with the teasing and taunting from this Jesus guy"
Interviewer (to camera): "Jesus's father was unavailable for comment"

Jesus: My dad would batter your dad
Me: If you knew who your dad was...

(later)

Me: Well here we are... and no sign of your dad turning up
Jesus: He is here, he is everything, he is the air, he is the wat......

(smack)

Big Grin

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
29-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Godfuckingdamnit. It's day two of my vacation and I don't have a clue as to what to do with myself. I'm clearly stumped. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-07-2012, 09:39 AM
(29-07-2012 09:38 AM)kim Wrote:  Godfuckingdamnit. It's day two of my vacation and I don't have a clue as to what to do with myself. I'm clearly stumped. Dodgy

How long is the vacation?

29-07-2012, 09:46 AM
(29-07-2012 09:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  How long is the vacation?

Well, only about six days left now.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-07-2012, 10:16 AM
(29-07-2012 08:00 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I really do not know what to do with this. I have a bit of advice for pastors/priests/reverends/witch doctors. When the flock is a bunch of ignorant racists it's more than OK to tell them so and let them fire you. Please add your preferred expletives here...I so gobsmacked I can't swear in a coherent fashion.

http://news.yahoo.com/mississppi-church-...ories.html

Reading the story felt surreal. I try not to think of my former career too much, but that's something I would have lost my job for. Over the years there were two weddings I did that people objected to. One was just a family objection. A grown woman didn't want me to officiate her 80 year old mother's wedding because she was afraid of losing her inheritance (my interpretation). The other objection was from prominent church members because the couple (who were both in their mid 30's) had only briefly known each other, having met online. I heard from that couple about 7 or 8 years later and they were still happily married and living a great life together. Not sure why people get so up in arms about other people's wedding ceremonies. I guess we should let gays and lesbians know the opposition to their marriage rights is NOT directed SOLELY at them!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-07-2012, 10:32 AM
(29-07-2012 09:46 AM)kim Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 09:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  How long is the vacation?

Well, only about six days left now.

Well, given the name of this thread... may I suggest 6 days of ranting? Gotta be good for your soul. Right?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post