Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-10-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I have a slight sinus infection. My head is as stuffy as my nose - but it's all on the left side.
Sadcryface I feel like I'm drowning in snot.

But - I just downloaded the latest Qi episode so screw infection - I'ma have me a laugh before sleep! Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2013, 12:05 AM
(14-10-2013 10:10 PM)kim Wrote:  I have a slight sinus infection. My head is as stuffy as my nose - but it's all on the left side.

But - I just downloaded the latest Qi episode so screw infection - I'ma have me a laugh before sleep! Shy

Hug hope you get better soon Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-10-2013, 04:48 AM
The progress on my book is moving at the speed of light.
This shit is easy.
I now have my first section title: Introduction
It's genius.

Now I have, author, title, dedication and header for first section.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-10-2013, 05:28 AM
(14-10-2013 09:59 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-10-2013 04:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Today I stubbed my toe (the one next to the pinkie toe) on the corner of a door (a cement wall) and it hurts so much to walk. My entire toe is turning a light purple color at the moment. I fear what it will look and feel like tomorrow. No

On the bright side; ff it is really broke, be prepared for a beautiful blue color tomorrow. Thumbsup

And then as the days go by, a lovely black and slightly green colour will set in as the break causes tissue at the end of the toe to lose oxygen, become a playground of bacteria and soon become necrotic and develop gangrenous symptoms, which rapidly spread into the entire toe and later the foot is the colour of decayed flesh and the limb is eventually amputated.

Gotta be ready for the worst. Even if it is ridiculous.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-10-2013, 10:01 AM
(15-10-2013 05:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-10-2013 09:59 PM)kim Wrote:  On the bright side; ff it is really broke, be prepared for a beautiful blue color tomorrow. Thumbsup

And then as the days go by, a lovely black and slightly green colour will set in as the break causes tissue at the end of the toe to lose oxygen, become a playground of bacteria and soon become necrotic and develop gangrenous symptoms, which rapidly spread into the entire toe and later the foot is the colour of decayed flesh and the limb is eventually amputated.

Gotta be ready for the worst. Even if it is ridiculous.

My toe never became necrotic nor did the finger I broke; sounds like a personal thing there, FT. You picked at yours, didn't you? Undecided You picked at it and lost a foot.

You pick it; you deserve what you get. Dodgy Who's the gloomy-gus, now?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-10-2013, 02:59 PM
(14-10-2013 09:59 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-10-2013 04:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Today I stubbed my toe (the one next to the pinkie toe) on the corner of a door (a cement wall) and it hurts so much to walk. My entire toe is turning a light purple color at the moment. I fear what it will look and feel like tomorrow. No

Sounds broken. Undecided Not much they can do with a toe, though - not that one anyway. If you went in, a doctor would probably just tape it to the one next to it and give you some ibuprofen for pain & swelling - which you should probably take, by the way.

On the bright side; ff it is really broke, be prepared for a beautiful blue color tomorrow. Thumbsup

I woke up today, and the bottom of the toe (where it connects) still hurts to bend, move, flex, etc. But the lavender color has disappeared and I experienced no trouble walking today. Big Grin

(14-10-2013 10:10 PM)kim Wrote:  I have a slight sinus infection. My head is as stuffy as my nose - but it's all on the left side.

Feel better! Hug
15-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Work. Why must I work when I feel like shit?

I should call in shit.

They'd probably decide I'm trying to be ironic and give me shit. Dodgy

15-10-2013, 07:41 PM
I joined the sinus infection club yesterday.

Heart

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
15-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Get those sinus infections taken care of...this is not the time of year to have your sinuses screwed up...all the damn colds and flus and other cruds will join in and make it worse.

Sinus infections are evil.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-10-2013, 02:30 AM
Question.
Is it creepy and stalkerish if a person by chance happens to see a guy that that person sorta like's running course come up on their facebook every other day and they just by pure chance happen to choose a fishing location half way on that exact route and by complete coincidence they happen to go fishing at the same he goes running? Or is it all just uncanny coincidence?
I'm personally inclined to think it's the later.

[Image: oscar.png]