Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-10-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Once I get a spare $300 I'm gonna buy a suit and wear it every time I go grocery shopping.
Because fuck you.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2013, 08:38 AM
(16-10-2013 08:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Once I get a spare $300 I'm gonna buy a suit and wear it every time I go grocery shopping.
Because fuck you.

That'll be useful.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Just gotta love congress! For one positive, they are keeping our media outlets fully employed and making money - if nothing else. But if you've enjoyed the show so far, just wait until the election season begins next year!!
We're all going to find out that all the issues that exist now were the fault of "the other guy" (be they liberals, democrats, republicans, cowards, conservatives, libertarians, tea partiers, etc); that the person running for office was the only one to hold the line, act bravely, and deserves to be re-elected.
Living in Switzerland looks far more appealing.....

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
16-10-2013, 08:59 AM
(16-10-2013 08:40 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  Just gotta love congress! For one positive, they are keeping our media outlets fully employed and making money - if nothing else. But if you've enjoyed the show so far, just wait until the election season begins next year!!
We're all going to find out that all the issues that exist now were the fault of "the other guy" (be they liberals, democrats, republicans, cowards, conservatives, libertarians, tea partiers, etc); that the person running for office was the only one to hold the line, act bravely, and deserves to be re-elected.
Living in Switzerland looks far more appealing.....

Now that the Swiss have decriminalised pot, yes,

[Image: godtroll.php]
16-10-2013, 09:02 AM
(16-10-2013 02:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Question.
Is it creepy and stalkerish if a person by chance happens to see a guy that that person sorta like's running course come up on their facebook every other day and they just by pure chance happen to choose a fishing location half way on that exact route and by complete coincidence they happen to go fishing at the same he goes running? Or is it all just uncanny coincidence?
I'm personally inclined to think it's the later.

All just coincidence; lives tend to cross paths while living in the same area. Looking isn't always stalking, sometimes it's just looking. Humans always establish familiar patterns - psychologically, it's what we do - it helped us in our caveman days.

Now, the question might be: does said person sort of like seeing the person or does he just like seeing the (any attractive) person run?

Either way, attractive maybe, but could be a complete sphincter. Establishing familiarity helps to weed out the sphincters.

People who run have eyes and recognize the familiar people & things they see. No harm in acknowledging familiarity. A wave or nod with quick eye contact exchange is quite appropriate. It's a mutual territory thing from way back - more stone age shit.

After familiarity, coincidence might become even less uncanny, as will the runner. Some people like to keep a bit of mystery going. It's always nice to just have a look. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Does anyone thinks it creepy to refer to your husband as "Daddy"?

16-10-2013, 09:20 AM
(16-10-2013 09:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Does anyone thinks it creepy to refer to your husband as "Daddy"?

Not if your husband is a pimp.

16-10-2013, 09:22 AM
(16-10-2013 09:20 AM)NL Atheist Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 09:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Does anyone thinks it creepy to refer to your husband as "Daddy"?

Not if your husband is a pimp.

And if he's not a pimp?

16-10-2013, 09:24 AM
(16-10-2013 09:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 09:20 AM)NL Atheist Wrote:  Not if your husband is a pimp.

And if he's not a pimp?

Then I guess it could be creepy, depending on the context

16-10-2013, 09:28 AM
(16-10-2013 09:24 AM)NL Atheist Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 09:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And if he's not a pimp?

Then I guess it could be creepy, depending on the context

I invited a couple we know to a party we're hosting.

She said, "I'll have to check with Daddy to make sure we don't already have plans."