Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-10-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: Ranting corner
If you are talking with a child in the vicinity and saying, "What do you think, Daddy?"... that's not too creepy.

No kids around; nnnmmmmyea, that's creepy. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-10-2013, 09:32 AM
(16-10-2013 09:28 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I invited a couple we know to a party we're hosting.

She said, "I'll have to check with Daddy to make sure we don't already have plans."

Ew. Sadcryface
Way creepy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-10-2013, 09:33 AM
(16-10-2013 09:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Does anyone thinks it creepy to refer to your husband as "Daddy"?

Extraordinarily so.

... this is my signature!
16-10-2013, 09:41 AM
(16-10-2013 09:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Does anyone thinks it creepy to refer to your husband as "Daddy"?

Very much so.Ohmy

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
16-10-2013, 09:50 AM
It's best not to imply that one is in an incestuous relationship with one's father, especially in public. It's creepy anywhere, but in public it's going to scare some people away.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
16-10-2013, 09:54 AM
(16-10-2013 02:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Question.
Is it creepy and stalkerish if a person by chance happens to see a guy that that person sorta like's running course come up on their facebook every other day and they just by pure chance happen to choose a fishing location half way on that exact route and by complete coincidence they happen to go fishing at the same he goes running? Or is it all just uncanny coincidence?
I'm personally inclined to think it's the later.

Who are you trying to stalk now? Fisherman Gordon?

[Image: gortons_fisherman.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
16-10-2013, 09:59 AM
They might just have been really into their roleplay sex fantasy before you spoke to them

[Image: godtroll.php]
16-10-2013, 10:27 AM
(16-10-2013 09:54 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
Is it creepy and stalkerish if a person by chance happens to see a guy that that person sorta like's running course come up on their facebook every other day and they just by pure chance happen to choose a fishing location half way on that exact route and by complete coincidence they happen to go fishing at the same he goes running? Or is it all just uncanny coincidence?

Who the fuck is Fisherman Gordon?
And what the fuck do you mean now? I've only ever stalked one person and it's been a 3 year endeavor with absolutely nothing but a facebook friend request (he sent me a friend request not the other way around so I suppose that's something) to show for it. Though he did leave a birthday message on my facebook wall. Consider
It's a really fucking complicated situation.
When we were in the halls he was like me, socially awkward as fuck (all my friends to date I had had since day1 primary school or were friends of friends who than became friends, making friends was/is a foreign concept to me. Not helped by me being... what's the word? unique. Suffice to say, me and freshmen university students do not share common interests), plus he liked the same shit as me. We got along really well. But because I'm me and my social skills are... shit, for lack of better word, it never got past anything other than if I see him in the common room we'll chat. Even though we were both the closest thing to a friend each other had in the halls. "hey you wanna grab a beer?" "hey you wanna hang out" are not sentences in my vocabulary. And you could tell that he was the exact same.
I think everyone in life should have 1 really close friend. The whole BFF thing. And I'm not talking partner, I'm talking friend.
This is why I've stalked the guy for the last 3 years because I could easily see him being my 1 close friend.
He is the Leonard to my Sheldon.
Plus he's fucking hot.

And yes I know how mushy and gay this sounds. See this face? this is my "don't give a fuck" face.

[Image: oscar.png]
16-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Pretend you are in a play and do what the script says to do....

Pass by the nodding acquaintance: raise head, make eye contact, nod, possibly smile (actor's discretion)

It's in the script. Write it as you go. Play the part. You are in a play.

All the world's a stage.
Don't they get around to Shakespeare anymore in school? Drinking Beverage

16-10-2013, 11:30 AM
(16-10-2013 09:54 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  

I think I just fucking busted a kidney laughing.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post