Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-10-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-10-2013 12:12 PM)kim Wrote:  It's fantastic you are walking, Muffy - it will help you when you go to Europe. Thumbsup

Health tips
Apples = energy, filling, and a shit load of antioxidants - very cost effective
Socks = healthy skin & nails - in other words, helps prevent fungus & foot odor

Assuming your treks become longer in the coming months, the gradual build up will provide a more natural transition for your body. Just that little extra push each time will improve your stamina greatly. It's a great focus for the mind and it could also help modify your food intake, as you've already discovered.

Speaking of your coke addiction; jump off that horse while you can - you already know your kidneys can't take it.

Hmm... 2015... Consider by then, you'll be pretty buff.
I might plan on running into you on your trek about Europe... just for a look. Wink

I fucking love apples, I eat them all the time as it is. BUT they're so fucking expensive here right now. $4.50 a kg for pretty much any type of apple.
That's $3.80US a kg or about $1.90 a pound.
Kiwi fruit on the other hand are fucking cheap as chips right now.

And I do have a pair of socks, I just have no idea where I put them.

And yea they will, there are plenty of walkways and side roads and roads and stuff that I can map various routes each with varying degrees of hills and overall length.

You're welcome to join me. The more you have the less likely you are to get stabbed and robbed I always say.

@Hughsie, go make your move in that word game.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I was cutting in a sandwich in half and nearly cut off a large chunk of left index finger. I sort of taped it back together and I think it will reattach though, but I was making much noise and bleeding all over the kitchen for a while. Now I now to never cut a sandwich, though.

Quote:Kiwi fruit on the other hand are fucking cheap as chips right now.
i'm sort of allergic to kiwis and strawberries, but i love both of them. So I eat a bunch and then my mouth sort of itches, sometimes I get a rash. =\
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Muffs, get a job, you lazy bum! Some manual labor will get you in shape and plenty of apple money as well. Maybe even some sock money leftover.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-10-2013, 10:06 PM
(17-10-2013 07:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Hughsie, go make your move in that word game.

I did, on Wednesday. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
17-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:i'm sort of allergic to kiwis and strawberries, but i love both of them. So I eat a bunch and then my mouth sort of itches, sometimes I get a rash. =\

That could lead to some awkward stares I think.

Quote:Muffs, get a job, you lazy bum! Some manual labor will get you in shape and plenty of apple money as well. Maybe even some sock money leftover.

Pass. I got 20 years to work after I move to Europe before I retire.
I think for the next 3-4months I'll just enjoy being a lazy bum.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-10-2013, 04:44 AM
Did the same walk again about an hour ago.
Shaved a whole 13seconds off this mornings time... 39.33
18-10-2013, 05:10 AM
(13-03-2012 03:37 PM)kineo Wrote:  When Kurt isn't paying attention, do this:

[Image: I40d9.gif]

It will make you feel better. Big Grin It's a stress-relief trick that's hundreds of thousands of years old.

Hahaha we still do that only we evolved to digital shit slinging

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
18-10-2013, 07:13 AM
Sitting in this oral surgery place waiting for my OCT scan results. It's cold and I'm so bored. And to make things worse I have to go to school after this.
18-10-2013, 07:22 AM
(17-10-2013 07:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I fucking love apples, I eat them all the time as it is. BUT they're so fucking expensive here right now. $4.50 a kg for pretty much any type of apple.
That's $3.80US a kg or about $1.90 a pound.

Come on over, Muffs. We literally have crates of the stuff right now. Home-grown and all. And a very nice sort too.
[Image: bth_picking_apples.gif]

(Well, sans the inane smile. And they've already been picked. But yeah, pretty much...)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
18-10-2013, 09:12 AM
So, being somewhat of a nihilist, I have a pessimistic view of the world and the future. But sometimes I feel good, I hear about something great people have done, and I think to myself: You know what, maybe there's hope for a better future, maybe postmodernism could be proven wrong after all.

Then THIS fucking shit happens.

I heard about the "campaign" started by http://www.returnofkings.com regarding #FatShamingWeek.

I became black for a second: "Nah man, dat shit ain't real. They be using satire 'n shit."
So I went to the site, glanced over a bunch of articles, read the "about" section and thought to myself: "Holy fucking shitballs, this is retarded"
I googled whether or not it was satire, and appearently it's not. These half-witted cunts actually believe that women are objects that need to be beautiful, or else they deserve the torment that the people of "Fat Shaming Week" have placed upon girls and women everywhere.
Not only are they sexist to women, they are also sexist towards men. They actually believe that, just like women should be feminine, men should be masculine, and be "alpha males" (although I doubt even half of these morons know that alpha is a greek letter and not the first part of the name of their fraternity).
I mean, really people? Really?
I have to train my muscles every day, work in a coal mine or whatever the fuck is supposed to be masculine, and girls need to be skinny copies of Miley Cyrus? No, not the crazy Miley Cyrus. When she still looked normal. Yeah, rant within a rant, deal with it.

Nihilism activated! Gonna play Radiohead on my guitar, be angry at these meatheads and drink Red Bull!

P.S.: There's a YouTuber, MrRepzion, who made a good and emotional video about this topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu2UA5gu-FI

[Image: godtroll.php]
[+] 1 user Likes NL Atheist's post