Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-10-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
^^ I think stupid people sometimes get more airtime purely because of the collective "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?" Shaming someone for their body ? Fuck them.

They must be a real bunch of boring arseholes though, 'cos who the hell has time to go around telling people what they should be doing with their lives ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2013, 09:22 AM
(18-10-2013 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ I think stupid people sometimes get more airtime purely because of the collective "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?" Shaming someone for their body ? Fuck them.

They must be a real bunch of boring arseholes though, 'cos who the hell has time to go around telling people what they should be doing with their lives ?

I don't care how those guys are boring assholes, I care about the 12 year old girl who commited suicide after being tormented by bullies because of her weight. The main bully is proud of what she's done for fuck sake.

I don't care about the bullies, they can be immoral cocksuckers for all I care, but my blood starts boiling when they constantly shame other people for their weight, resulting in severe emotional turmoil and sometimes suicide.

[Image: godtroll.php]
18-10-2013, 10:12 AM
... I hadn't followed the link.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-10-2013, 07:19 AM
Someone made muffs a vet? That's the beginning of the end. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-10-2013, 07:24 AM
(19-10-2013 07:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Someone made muffs a vet? That's the beginning of the end. Dodgy

You should have seen that coming after the messiah had returned. I would say you need to sharpen you logical reasoning and deduction skills, but it's too late now.Thumbsup

19-10-2013, 07:37 AM
(19-10-2013 07:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Someone made muffs a vet? That's the beginning of the end.

Don't go there, Johnny, darling. Not you, too.

Also, don't forget, you iz all betterz now Big Grin

(17-10-2013 12:41 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 11:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I iz good psychopath! I iz all betterz, now!

Oh, Johnny! [Image: hugsmile1.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
19-10-2013, 07:38 AM
I'm angry Angry

I've been taking a year course at the uni and we're close to the final exams. One of the guys who I get on with fairly well asked me for help with one of his projects - just to look over his code and see if I could spot where his error was that was stuffing up his output.

So I grab the code and take a look and this fucker's copied someone else's code, I'm certain of it. I've seen his code before and he's not a strong coder, but this stuff is *fucking* good.

Why the fuck is he sending me this crap ? He can't even debug the stuff.

Fucking what a fucking waste Angry Lowered my opinion of him in 30 seconds flat.

19-10-2013, 07:55 AM
(19-10-2013 07:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  just to look over his code and see if I could spot where his error was that was stuffing up his output.

Must be the fact that I'm doing a sex scene right now, but this totally sounded like one big fat euphemism to me. Weeping

Also, can't you mess up his code even worse Tongue Well, probably not... but yeah, people lie, cheat and deceive... and (almost) invariably disappoint you... what else is new...

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
19-10-2013, 08:05 AM
I need to call my endocrinologist because these hydrocortisone pills are just not doing it for me and I want to switch back to prednisone before I end up in the fucking hospital because it's causing my asthma to flare up. Same shit happened last october and I spent a whole week in the hospital. It's pissing me off because it's saturday and I can't call the doctor and do anything about until monday. I also have a fucking ear infection which is related, and am being treated for infections in both eyes(!) which is also fucking related to problems from the hydrocortisone. Fuck. Also, constantly using albuterol solution in the nebulizer not only make me jittery, but also gives me the runs, so I've fucking had the runs for three weeks now. I guess it's too many stimulants. TMI, I know. It also kills my apetite, so I'm crapping my guts out, cannot eat, cannot breathe, and am in a pretty foul mood overall.

In other news, I just bought a life-sized cardboard TOS Spock. I think I'm just going to turn my living room into a shrine to Nimoy. That'll scare away the few friends I have left.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
19-10-2013, 08:30 AM
The above being said (by me), there are lots of great people in this world and as a rule I like people and enjoy being around them. Until...

... and now two of the voices/people/personalities in my head are arguing and this certainly isn't helping with my book Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post