Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-10-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-10-2013 10:44 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Why do people never fucking give credit to comic creators? What the fuck, if I find a comic on the web I just might want to look them up and see more. BUT NOOO no one ever has their name on the comic because its most likely edited out by the unofficial poster and they never provide a damn link to the author. Give credit where its due people.

Oh damn I did forget to put a link my bad. >.<

Edit: Added a link and a warning to that comic.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2013, 10:54 AM
(20-10-2013 10:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oh damn I did forget to put a link my bad. >.<

So all the congregation brought him outside the thread, and trolled him to death with flames, just as the Lord had commanded Moses."

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
20-10-2013, 10:54 AM
(20-10-2013 10:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-10-2013 10:44 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Why do people never fucking give credit to comic creators? What the fuck, if I find a comic on the web I just might want to look them up and see more. BUT NOOO no one ever has their name on the comic because its most likely edited out by the unofficial poster and they never provide a damn link to the author. Give credit where its due people.

Oh damn I did forget to put a link my bad. >.<
Tongue yes, you were the cause of my little rant. Well..there were many other occurrences before you too. So yeah..all is forgiven if you provide a damn link. Big Grin oh you did? thanks!

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
20-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Because I'm waaayyy to lazy for that shit. The name is on my comics. If you like it, get off your ass (figuratively....you actually should be on your ass) and google the name.

Just some FYI , if someone posts one with no name you can do a reverse image lookup and find them if you like it that much.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
20-10-2013, 08:27 PM
I have decided not to go with another dish and stick to honey chicken noodle.

Side note, on the fitness side, I lost 1lbs in 3 days if my calculations are correct (I don't actually have any scales so.. I'm sorta going off spare calories here). This'll be the first whole week, so come Sunday this'll be interesting.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Sigh...

I can't drink anymore. Alcohol makes me too sleepy. Sad

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-10-2013, 09:21 PM
My hair/beard/fingernails grow 1.5x,a mutation I could live without.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
20-10-2013, 10:08 PM
(20-10-2013 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have decided not to go with another dish and stick to honey chicken noodle.

Side note, on the fitness side, I lost 1lbs in 3 days if my calculations are correct (I don't actually have any scales so.. I'm sorta going off spare calories here). This'll be the first whole week, so come Sunday this'll be interesting.

It is considered normal for a grown mans weight to fluctuate between ~3-5 lbs depending on his size.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
20-10-2013, 10:43 PM
(20-10-2013 10:08 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  It is considered normal for a grown mans weight to fluctuate between ~3-5 lbs depending on his size shit digestion.

As it were.

Thumbsup

... this is my signature!
20-10-2013, 10:49 PM
(20-10-2013 10:08 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-10-2013 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have decided not to go with another dish and stick to honey chicken noodle.

It is considered normal for a grown mans weight to fluctuate between ~3-5 lbs depending on his size.

My husband says he can lose 5 lbs just by taking a big shit.

Seriously wish I could do that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces