Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-10-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Today, after commenting on an article about the historicity of Jesus, I was asked "What has Jesus ever done to you?"

I can find several things wrong with that question, but the most important one was that it caused my hand to break the sound barrier during its collision course to my forehead. Noise complaints were filed, and the FAA has just begun an investigation.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Elesjei's post
20-10-2013, 11:14 PM
(28-12-2011 09:08 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm betting it's because if a pedestrian hits your car, it gets a dent at most...

I was actually hit by a pedestrian once. I was stopped at a red light when he just ran right into the side of my truck. Scared the daylights out of me lol! He looked so confused then just shook it off and kept running. I wasn't even upset about repairing the dent because it was just the weirdest thing that had ever happened to me. Lol
Rant rant hmm I don't have any rants. Today hasn't been the ranting sort of day.
21-10-2013, 12:54 AM
(20-10-2013 10:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-10-2013 10:08 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  It is considered normal for a grown mans weight to fluctuate between ~3-5 lbs depending on his size.

My husband says he can lose 5 lbs just by taking a big shit.

Seriously wish I could do that.

5 lbs is the size of a small baby. Your husband is exaggerating or he takes one shit every two weeks and requires stitches on a regular basis.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
21-10-2013, 01:14 AM
@DL, I downloaded that Insanity program you suggested (thank god for illegal pirating) for rainy days.
I was looking over a few of the videos, it looks fucking brutal..
I mean I wanna get fit for 2015, but I don't wanna die in the process ya know..

[Image: oscar.png]
21-10-2013, 01:22 AM
(21-10-2013 01:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @DL, I downloaded that Insanity program you suggested (thank god for illegal pirating) for rainy days.
I was looking over a few of the videos, it looks fucking brutal..
I mean I wanna get fit for 2015, but I don't wanna die in the process ya know..

It ain't called Insanity for no reason. It is fucking brutal, but you'll be in the best shape of your life. No pain, no gain.

21-10-2013, 01:27 AM
touche.
Fuck it, I think I'll just skip the walking and do the fucking videos.
I'm so gonna look like a retard doing this in my room and I'm no doubt gonna smack my hand on the light shade multiple times but w/e.

If I suddenly stop posting it's because I've died.

21-10-2013, 02:13 AM
(21-10-2013 01:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  touche.
Fuck it, I think I'll just skip the walking and do the fucking videos.
I'm so gonna look like a retard doing this in my room and I'm no doubt gonna smack my hand on the light shade multiple times but w/e.

If I suddenly stop posting it's because I've died.

We will hold a small vigil and eat a solitary hot pocket at dawn in remembrance of you, were that to happen.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-10-2013, 02:15 AM
Well I have no idea what a hot pocket is but replace it for honey chicken noodles and yeah that'll be acceptable.

21-10-2013, 02:21 AM
Ok, someone has to explain this shit to me.
My flatmate suggested an online game to play. So I'm signing up to it right, and apparently "Earmuffs" is not aloud because it's "offensive" YET AGiantSausage (so it comes up on someone's screen "you were killed by agiantsausage") is completely ok...

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-10-2013, 02:54 AM
I've been awake since 1:30 and have to be at the dentist in a couple of hours. Fuck sleep anyway. I should consider asking my regular doctor for a sleeping pills Rx, just to see how that would work out for me. Tylenol pm does nothing for me, and melatonin doesn't help much either. Nor do any of the herbal teas and things for such things.

(21-10-2013 02:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well I have no idea what a hot pocket is but replace it for honey chicken noodles and yeah that'll be acceptable.

Yes, we can have a black mass or something, with honey chicken noodles instead of the host, and vanilla coke instead of wine. It'll be awesome.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user