Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-10-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: Ranting corner
So a few posts ago I mentioned my rapidly-becoming-former friend who asked me to help debug his already plagiarized code Dodgy He sent me an email today with links to two youtube videos about how atheists are stupid...

I find it pretty fucken ironic that he's pinching someone else's code without a care in the world and at the same time trying to tell me how to be a moral person.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2013, 04:35 AM
It's time to tell him to fuck off if you ask me.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
21-10-2013, 04:51 AM
(21-10-2013 04:35 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  It's time to tell him to fuck off if you ask me.

Well, it's only something like a month and then exams are over... we've already finished lectures... and I'll never have to see him again anyway. Anything for a quiet life Rolleyes

Thing is, I never said a word about the whole atheism thing the whole time I was in class, it's only 'cos I was asked directly and even then I didn't make any kind of fuss, I just said what I believed and made it clear I wasn't interested in discussion. He's known about this the whole year... I did reply, told him I wasn't interested... we'll see what the response is.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-10-2013, 05:01 AM
I'm so pissed and done with everyone I trust lying to me eventually, or too soon for it to even matter. This is the summer all over again. I just want this to go away.
21-10-2013, 06:41 AM
(21-10-2013 04:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  Thing is, I never said a word about the whole atheism thing the whole time I was in class, it's only 'cos I was asked directly and even then I didn't make any kind of fuss, I just said what I believed and made it clear I wasn't interested in discussion. He's known about this the whole year... I did reply, told him I wasn't interested... we'll see what the response is.

Should've just lied to him and said you think exactly the way he does. Pretty much what I have been doing with you guys, ever since I joined... may God have mercy on my soul. [Image: signofcross.gif]

And a quiet life is vastly overrated anyhow...

(21-10-2013 05:01 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm so pissed and done with everyone I trust lying to me eventually, or too soon for it to even matter. This is the summer all over again. I just want this to go away.
Here's where you went wrong, Ferdy. People really shouldn't be trusted. Love them and all, but deep down, always have a part of you be aware that they might hurt, disappoint or betray you. Willingly or not. Hug

Me, I just got this in a message from a friend (after I was complaining how the hack I'm translating now is also an appalling racist with slave-owner tendencies, the ugly waste of skin!): "I'm sure the human race is a disappointment in Gods eyes."

Considering he MADE us, he must be embarrassed for his pathetic skills, not us, the incompetent bungler. Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
21-10-2013, 07:41 AM
I broke it! Big Grin

Posted too many Gwynnies to facebook, now everything is error. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-10-2013, 07:54 AM
(21-10-2013 07:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I broke it!

Oh my god, Johnny! Did you just break the internet?!?!? Ohmy

The Elders of the Internet are probably jumping off Big Ben as I'm typing this... Come to think of it... how am I typing this?

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
21-10-2013, 08:39 AM
(21-10-2013 06:41 AM)Vera Wrote:  Should've just lied to him and said you think exactly the way he does.

Nah, lying's too bloody complicated.

21-10-2013, 09:06 AM
(21-10-2013 08:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  Nah, lying's too bloody complicated.

Not really. Angel

Good thing I really, really hate lying.

(And for the record, I was kidding. Like I would ever wear a mask. Well, maybe a domino, if I'm ever in Venice for the carnival. Or decide to rob a bank. Wink)

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
21-10-2013, 10:01 AM
(21-10-2013 07:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I broke it! Big Grin

Posted too many Gwynnies to facebook, now everything is error. Tongue

Damn it Johnny...they are even talking about how you broke Facebook on the news here in Dallas!

Fix it! Hobo

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post