Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-10-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Sounds good. Take a before picture so we can see the difference after you start posting ab pics in a month.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2013, 03:44 AM
We can find you a job muffs. Whats your skill set. Besides neurosis.
I farm lots of I.t. work out.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
23-10-2013, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2013 04:10 AM by earmuffs.)
Skills... Consider
Well I am good with a computer I certainly know my way around one and I can type rather quickly.
I can empty a glass of liquid using only a straw and without moving the glass in less than 5seconds.
And my maths is good.

OH, almost forgot. I'm well adapt at profanity.
23-10-2013, 04:16 AM
Move to australia, more kiwi's here than NZ anyway Bro. Smile

23-10-2013, 04:20 AM
Yea well, they improve the IQ of both countries don't they. Tongue
23-10-2013, 04:26 AM
Well soon as Ray Comfort left NZ. You got a huge boost.

23-10-2013, 05:06 AM
Hey no argument here, that guy's one of only a handful that can make an entire nation's average IQ drop significantly.
23-10-2013, 05:16 AM
I hate cold weather it literally makes me want to shoot myself. I live in Alabama WHY IS IT LIKE 40 DEGREES TODAY.

tired of your shit earth.

Censored
23-10-2013, 09:05 AM
(Never mind who I'm talking to)

Fuck you. Fuck you for making me feel this way, for making me feel bad when you sit there and cry when I spent night after night in tears and you didn't so much as bat an eye. Fuck you for being happy with a boring-ass life and making me feel like shit for wanting more. Fuck you for saying you love me so much, the same as always, when you sat back and watched my love for you drown in alcohol and sorrow. Fuck you for trying so hard now, for pulling out every fucking stop to keep me with you when I wish you'd just leave me alone and let me be. Fuck you for only changing when you realized you'd lose me if you didn't. Fuck you for having no internal motivation whatsoever and changing only according to what other people want. Fuck you for noticing how upset I was yesterday and sitting down and holding me, talking me through the stress, trying to cheer me up when you never did it before, when I wanted you so badly to do it before. Fuck you for wanting to hold me and love on me all the time now when I held onto whatever little scraps of affection you'd give me in the past. Fuck you for waiting until I don't need you anymore to decide you can't live without me. Fuck you for caring at all.

23-10-2013, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2013 10:05 AM by Dark Light.)
(23-10-2013 09:05 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  (Never mind who I'm talking to)

Fuck you. Fuck you for making me feel this way, for making me feel bad when you sit there and cry when I spent night after night in tears and you didn't so much as bat an eye. Fuck you for being happy with a boring-ass life and making me feel like shit for wanting more. Fuck you for saying you love me so much, the same as always, when you sat back and watched my love for you drown in alcohol and sorrow. Fuck you for trying so hard now, for pulling out every fucking stop to keep me with you when I wish you'd just leave me alone and let me be. Fuck you for only changing when you realized you'd lose me if you didn't. Fuck you for having no internal motivation whatsoever and changing only according to what other people want. Fuck you for noticing how upset I was yesterday and sitting down and holding me, talking me through the stress, trying to cheer me up when you never did it before, when I wanted you so badly to do it before. Fuck you for wanting to hold me and love on me all the time now when I held onto whatever little scraps of affection you'd give me in the past. Fuck you for waiting until I don't need you anymore to decide you can't live without me. Fuck you for caring at all.

That's what I call a proper rant.

edit: took off official video cause it might be considered a bit graphic for some.