Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-10-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-10-2013 09:05 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  (Never mind who I'm talking to)

Fuck you. Fuck you for making me feel this way, for making me feel bad when you sit there and cry when I spent night after night in tears and you didn't so much as bat an eye. Fuck you for being happy with a boring-ass life and making me feel like shit for wanting more. Fuck you for saying you love me so much, the same as always, when you sat back and watched my love for you drown in alcohol and sorrow. Fuck you for trying so hard now, for pulling out every fucking stop to keep me with you when I wish you'd just leave me alone and let me be. Fuck you for only changing when you realized you'd lose me if you didn't. Fuck you for having no internal motivation whatsoever and changing only according to what other people want. Fuck you for noticing how upset I was yesterday and sitting down and holding me, talking me through the stress, trying to cheer me up when you never did it before, when I wanted you so badly to do it before. Fuck you for wanting to hold me and love on me all the time now when I held onto whatever little scraps of affection you'd give me in the past. Fuck you for waiting until I don't need you anymore to decide you can't live without me. Fuck you for caring at all.

Sorry...I have/do feel the same...it sucks, a lot. If you figure out a solution please pass it along. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2013, 10:12 AM
(23-10-2013 09:55 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  

Fuck you. Fuck you for making me feel this way, for making me feel bad when you sit there and cry when I spent night after night in tears and you didn't so much as bat an eye. Fuck you for being happy with a boring-ass life and making me feel like shit for wanting more. Fuck you for saying you love me so much, the same as always, when you sat back and watched my love for you drown in alcohol and sorrow. Fuck you for trying so hard now, for pulling out every fucking stop to keep me with you when I wish you'd just leave me alone and let me be. Fuck you for only changing when you realized you'd lose me if you didn't. Fuck you for having no internal motivation whatsoever and changing only according to what other people want. Fuck you for noticing how upset I was yesterday and sitting down and holding me, talking me through the stress, trying to cheer me up when you never did it before, when I wanted you so badly to do it before. Fuck you for wanting to hold me and love on me all the time now when I held onto whatever little scraps of affection you'd give me in the past. Fuck you for waiting until I don't need you anymore to decide you can't live without me. Fuck you for caring at all.

That's what I call a proper rant.

edit: took off official video cause it might be considered a bit graphic for some.

Pff DL. Not aggressive enough...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
23-10-2013, 10:36 AM
(23-10-2013 10:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

Sorry...I have/do feel the same...it sucks, a lot. If you figure out a solution please pass it along. Undecided

Yeah, it hurts that he just pretty much changed overnight (after I asked for a divorce). So it seems it was that he just wasn't properly motivated to be what I needed him to be all those years. It's hard for me to respect people who only change due to external factors. I wanted him to want to be a better man, I wanted him to want to treat me well because he loved me, not because I or anyone else told him to.

Anyway, we don't live all that far apart, Anjele. We should get together for a cup of coffee sometime and commiserate. It'll go something like this:

Danielle ----> Sadcryface2 Drinking Beverage <----- Anjele

-and then-

Danielle ----> Drinking Beverage Weeping <----- Anjele

Or, you know, we could insert angry faces for the teary ones. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
23-10-2013, 04:20 PM
I will strangle everyone on the planet if people do not stop acting like douche bags to me.
23-10-2013, 04:23 PM
(23-10-2013 04:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I will strangle everyone on the planet if people do not stop acting like douche bags to me.

Even me? I gotta be honest, I'd be kinda upset if we actually got to meet and you killed me like two minutes later. Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-10-2013, 04:28 PM
(23-10-2013 04:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 04:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I will strangle everyone on the planet if people do not stop acting like douche bags to me.

Even me? I gotta be honest, I'd be kinda upset if we actually got to meet and you killed me like two minutes later. Sad

No, not you. Hug

People in real life. And now people on the forum.

*COUGH* *COUGH*
23-10-2013, 04:32 PM
(23-10-2013 04:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  No, not you. Hug

*COUGH* *COUGH*

I could help you strangle some people if you like? I'd happily murder anyone who was a douche bag to you. Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-10-2013, 04:33 PM
(23-10-2013 04:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

*COUGH* *COUGH*

I could help you strangle some people if you like? I'd happily murder anyone who was a douche bag to you. Hug

Get A Room Already!!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-10-2013, 04:34 PM
(23-10-2013 04:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

*COUGH* *COUGH*

I know you would. Tongue
23-10-2013, 07:09 PM
(23-10-2013 04:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-10-2013 04:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I could help you strangle some people if you like? I'd happily murder anyone who was a douche bag to you. Hug

I know you would. Tongue

Can I just take this moment to point out I made it to the top of Amber's hit list today?

Bring it, Chubby! Big Grin