Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-10-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Damn it, I forgot to get juice. Now I gotta drink water until tomorrow. ug. My life sucks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2013, 06:29 AM
I wish they would make an Ancient Aliens that I could be a guest on. We could debate, and the loser gets his stupid face punched and his dumb hair shaved. Maybe branded with a big "S" for "stupid" kind of like the Scarlet Letter.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
26-10-2013, 01:49 PM
That dang Gwynnies... I think I need a lobotomy... Consider

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Waking up on a Saturday at 7am to go to the dentist.

The worst part about going to the dentist for a cleaning IMO is
1) cold water when you have sensitive teeth
2) having the taste of fluoride in your mouth for an hour after you leave

Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
26-10-2013, 01:56 PM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I don't know what I should do.
I want hotdogs again, but I have that chicken that needs to be eaten.
So do I risk having hotdogs now and chicken on Tuesday or do I have chicken now despite wanting hotdogs and than have to wait till Tuesday to have hotdogs...

I GOT IT! I'll check the expiry date on the chicken, I could have like 2 weeks or something yet.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It expires today..

WHY!!! WHY MUST I SUFFER LIKE THIS!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW​WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW​WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY​YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY​YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY​YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-10-2013, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 12:16 PM by Dark Light.)
After weeks of having a bad sleep schedule I finally got on track....until today. I got the first migraine I've had in about 16 years. I took several medications because I was in pain. Many of those contained a heavy dose of caffeine. Now it's nearly 1 am and I'm not even remotely sleepy. FUCK!

27-10-2013, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 11:02 AM by Lienda Bella.)
'sigh' I was selfishly buying candy for myself in the store on the corner of my block, when some lady I've seen working there a lot started being upset. (The mint candy tastes like shit. -.-) One of the employees trying to comfort her told me "She's not mad at you." I was thinking "Uhm. ok. Do I look like I'm pissed off?" All my brain gathered from her venting to a cop was some lady said "God! Every time I come in here you guys ask me that stupid question." They're supposed to ask if we have some discount/membership card or something. I told the other employee "Well, Subway asks the same questions every time to. They're also only supposed to put 3 slices of olive on the six inch." I stood there a moment wanting to comfort the crying lady, but she was too busy with cop so and so.

>.< This reminded me of all the crap I took at a garage, because of some brainless bitch with stamps who worked for.. "It's Junk Lunch was it? She called me stupid one time, after the shit she wouldn't stop pulling. I felt like leaping out the booth and beating the absolute CRAP out of her! Come to think of it, doing it to this day would probably feel great! I hope the new automated machinery brought her own crap results where it's very, very due! The customer chew outs onto her instead of EVERYBODY ELSE for a change! Oh some of those were hard to cope with. There are people who say such nasty things over a stupid $1 dollar. Yeah, I know what it feels like to deal with jerks who bitch for their own personal relief.
27-10-2013, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 11:15 AM by Logisch.)
Shipping companies... been waiting on a car for 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS. Transport companies can suck a fuck. that's right, I said it...

Dear transport companies:

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
27-10-2013, 12:32 PM
One of these days, they're gonna find me on this couch, dead from a Gwynnies overdose. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user