Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-10-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
And they'll be like "another junkie"... "Who's his dealer d'ya reckon ?" "Seems pretty harmless... WHOOOOOOOOA nice doggy! Don't eat the policeman!"... "Jesus, have you seen the amount of Gwynnies this guy's got ? He *must* have been a dealer. No one can use that amount by himself."

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-10-2013, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 01:40 PM by Vera.)
(27-10-2013 12:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  And they'll be like "another junkie..."Who's his dealer d'ya reckon?" "Seems pretty harmless... WHOOOA nice doggy! Don't eat the policemaargh... [Image: 107.gif]

Fixt.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
27-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Controlling, shitty friends from the past. I closed the door on you for a reason. That means go away, not knock.

Shy
27-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Don't you just love that feeling when you have to work all day having had two hours sleep? All day just dying to get back to your bed and when you finally do .........

YOU CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-10-2013, 03:17 PM
(27-10-2013 03:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Don't you just love that feeling when you have to work all day having had two hours sleep? All day just dying to get back to your bed and when you finally do .........

YOU CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

Dodgy

When that happens to me, I look at my Gwynnies and engage the manual override. Repeat as necessary. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-10-2013, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 07:36 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Dodgy I hate Bridzillas who destroy someone else's hard work, and have such an unbelievable attitude that makes you ponder the groom's sanity. I also hate it when they say really mean things to the groom, don't even ask what he wants in the wedding, always says "my day," and displays an ironic interest in gold and shinnies.
27-10-2013, 07:40 PM
This is why I don't watch Bridezillas the series. I don't like shows that piss me off.
27-10-2013, 08:21 PM
(27-10-2013 03:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Controlling, shitty friends from the past. I closed the door on you for a reason. That means go away, not knock.

Shy

I find that when I want nothing to do with someone telling them I want nothing to do with them seems to do the trick.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Know what's kinda ironic? Peeps on my Gwynnie page weirding me the fuck out. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-10-2013, 02:59 AM
I feel like hotdogs.
(no homo)

[Image: oscar.png]