Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-10-2013, 03:10 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Hmmm, if I go now it's 10pm, I have no idea how fresh the buns will be if there are any buns left to begin with...
Do I go or do I stay that is the question. Consider

Fuck it, you gotta live life on the edge sometimes. Take a few risks. Yolo.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Muffs, STFU n0013!

Goddamn hot dots!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Another post about getting my wisdom teeth out.

I got car sick on the way home and I've been bleeding a lot. It sucks.

I also have a crap ton of medications to keep up with. 1 pain pill every 4-6 hours. 2 antibiotics to take three times day, and 1 muscle relaxant to take before bed.

Oh, and apparently while I was getting my wisdom teeth removed, I would jump at the sound of a drill/tool even under anesthetic. After the procedure was done and they were putting me in my wheelchair (that I can vaguely remember- that was the only cool part about the whole thing; I've never been put to sleep before), my surgeon immediately asked my mom if I've ever had any traumatic medical/dental experiences. I've always been nervous to pain myself, but I once got a root canal and the numbing shit wore off not even halfway through the procedure and I felt a lot of pain, so I was given extra shots that made me hurt worse in the long run.

Sad
28-10-2013, 03:03 PM
(28-10-2013 03:01 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Another post about getting my wisdom teeth out.

I got car sick on the way home and I've been bleeding a lot. It sucks.

I also have a crap ton of medications to keep up with. 1 pain pill every 4-6 hours. 2 antibiotics to take three times day, and 1 muscle relaxant to take before bed.

Oh, and apparently while I was getting my wisdom teeth removed, I would jump at the sound of a drill/tool even under anesthetic. After the procedure was done and they were putting me in my wheelchair (that I can vaguely remember- that was the only cool part about the whole thing; I've never been put to sleep before), my surgeon immediately asked my mom if I've ever had any traumatic medical/dental experiences. I've always been nervous to pain myself, but I once got a root canal and the numbing shit wore off not even halfway through the procedure and I felt a lot of pain, so I was given extra shots that made me hurt worse in the long run.

Sad

I hope you feel better soon dude, try and get as much sleep as possible I think, that should help. Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-10-2013, 03:24 PM
(28-10-2013 03:03 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I hope you feel better soon dude, try and get as much sleep as possible I think, that should help. Hug

Bitch I will have you know I am eating luke warm macaroni at the moment.
28-10-2013, 03:27 PM
(28-10-2013 03:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Bitch I will have you know I am eating luke warm macaroni at the moment.

That's good right? You love macaroni don't you?

If there was some relevance between that and sleeping then I missed it. Huh

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
28-10-2013, 03:27 PM
(28-10-2013 03:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  That's good right? You love macaroni don't you?

If there was some relevance between that and sleeping then I missed it. Huh

Bless your heart.

Hug
28-10-2013, 03:30 PM
(28-10-2013 03:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Bless your heart.

Hug

I'm so confused. Huh

Best
Worst
28-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Oh, another thing I have to rant about. Yesterday my friend and I got to my house and the door was wide open (I called my mom, who'd been grocery shopping, and she suggested my sister probably left it open on accident.) This morning, my mom goes to give my sister her ADHD medication (without it, she doesn't do her work and she screams and hits other children) and she couldn't find. We always keep the antibiotics in one place, and we literally scavenged the house for half an hour. It didn't strike us that we could've been robbed. My mom has a few crazy sisters and she's not on good terms with a couple of them. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the several drug addicts of my shit family tree stopped by to take some antibiotics. We're still on the lookout for anything else possibly missing- or if we can find the bottle of medicine itself. So my mom just settled with hoping Kaleigh behaves until we get her prescription refilled. However, that took up so much time I didn't get to shower.

So right about now, I look like a train wreck, and I'm probably starting to smell a little raunchy too. And I can't really get a shower because I shouldn't be doing much the first day my wisdom teeth are out.

Sad
28-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces