soup soup soup soup soup

crackers crackers crackers crackers

must. get. better.

sickness is making me delusional Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Is the anesthetic/sedation they use for wisdom teeth supposed to make you sick? I've vomited for like two hours before falling asleep around 8. I'm pretty sure it isn't my medication either. I've followed the directions for the quite closely.

Confused
29-10-2013, 02:23 AM
(29-10-2013 01:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Is the anesthetic/sedation they use for wisdom teeth supposed to make you sick? I've vomited for like two hours before falling asleep around 8. I'm pretty sure it isn't my medication either. I've followed the directions for the quite closely.

Confused

Have you ever been put under before? It is not an uncommon side-effect.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Fuck fuck fuck!!!

Kiddo is home from school because he didn't wake up...probably partially my bad....whatever...Fuck it.

Had an appointment to finally get my hair done...stylist just called and said her car won't start can we push the appointment to tomorrow.

Tomorrow is bad for me....but I'll somehow make it work. It just NEVER fails....

I need more coffee.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-10-2013, 12:03 PM
(29-10-2013 10:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck fuck fuck!!!

Kiddo is home from school because he didn't wake up...probably partially my bad....whatever...Fuck it.

Had an appointment to finally get my hair done...stylist just called and said her car won't start can we push the appointment to tomorrow.

Tomorrow is bad for me....but I'll somehow make it work. It just NEVER fails....

I need more coffee.

Irish that coffee up. That'll take the edge off.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Fucking shit day. Dryer is dying. It's taken half the day to dry a simple load that would normally take an hour. Or 90 minutes at the very most.

Almost 4 hours!

So, we ordered a new one, the dryer is electric and from what I've been reading up on if it isn't something simple (I've tried all the simple things) its major. Either way it would cost almost the same to fix as it is to buy a new one on sale.

I'm going to try to lay off the washing and drying over the next several days and hope for the best. Undecided

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-10-2013, 03:34 PM
I feel sick.. ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
My stupid flatmate was sick as hell and than his girlfriend started sick as hell and now I think I'm getting sick as hell...
And to top it all off, the only hotdog buns available were the ones with sesame seeds on top. WTF!

Oh and I just rode to the other side of town to get something signed by a JP only to discover he needs the whole form (all 5 pages) so I had to ride all the way back and now instead of getting to sleep (did I mention I couldn't sleep last night? like at all..) I now have to go back because he's only available today between 10 and 12:30.

I need a fucking nap. Fuck this shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-10-2013, 04:25 PM
(29-10-2013 02:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Have you ever been put under before? It is not an uncommon side-effect.

No, having my wisdom teeth out was the first time I was ever put to sleep. It was the only interesting thing about it, and it happened so fast.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
29-10-2013, 04:33 PM
(29-10-2013 04:25 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-10-2013 02:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Have you ever been put under before? It is not an uncommon side-effect.

No, having my wisdom teeth out was the first time I was ever put to sleep. It was the only interesting thing about it, and it happened so fast.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-10-2013, 04:38 PM
(29-10-2013 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Sort of. Still feeling nauseous, and really annoyed all I have to eat is jello, pudding and ice cream. I'm gonna try to eat some luke-warm vegetable soup later. My goal is to get back to school Thursday. Unfortunately, I haven't recovered immediately like Tartarus was able to. Dodgy