Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-11-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
It's good that he is your EX.

Move on...you can do much better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2013, 06:36 PM
(04-11-2013 06:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's good that he is your EX.

Move on...you can do much better.

Hug

I'm aware. Thank you Anj. He was mean anyway. Hug
04-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Mean people suck.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

05-11-2013, 10:24 AM
The only thing that Daylight Saving Time does for me is it saves me from getting decent sleep for at least a week. Damnit...leave the damn time alone already...sheesh. Censored

05-11-2013, 12:59 PM
I like Daylight Savings Time, but I wish they'd do it four times a year in 30 increments. What I'd actually prefer is the inefficient system of using sundials. No clocks! Just get rid of them. I will live like a caveman.

Big Grin

05-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Sundials present serious drawbacks...like on cloudy days and at night. Maybe an hourglass... Consider

05-11-2013, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 01:47 PM by kim.)
(04-11-2013 06:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  To summarize the "relationship" with said ex boyfriend, shit was crazy. Blink
Quote:Now it's my fucking turn to finally let hatred out. Compared to you, I'm a fucking God. All I ever tried to do was help you.

What a dick.

[sarcasm]And you certainly needed help didn't you? You needed help because... he had a fucking shitty view of you in the first place ... and he needed to be with someone much more inferior so, he chose YOU, you should be grateful to him!!! Compared to you, he's a god!!! [/sarcasm]

Seriously misdirected anger stemming from his own inferiority complex - he hates himself so he's taking it out on you. Dip shit can't even take responsibility for his own self loathing... typical "god like" behavior.
That relationship had nothing to do with you at all... it wasn't about you, it was all about him.

Fuck that guy. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-11-2013, 06:21 PM
It's raining, it's cold, the wind is strong and I'm hungry (which means I need to go out all hunter gather style to get some food).
Not impressed.
The weather here has been so fucked up lately. Yesterday was a really nice day, the day before that a really shit day, the day before that a really nice day, day before that really shit etc.. for the last 2 weeks, it's really fucking strange.

[Image: oscar.png]
05-11-2013, 07:28 PM
My car has been in the shop since last Monday...grrrrr! If I am lucky I will get it back Friday. I know, I know, first world problem. After all I do have a rental. But I want my car...fucking insurance company let it sit for a week before they sent someone to look at additional damage found.

05-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Alligator, and I say this totally honestly, tastes like chicken. But I've only had it a couple times. So maybe it was just those two.

Kangaroo is quite nice. I wouldn't want it grilled, as its very lean, but it's great in pies or well braised. It is, perhaps not surprisingly, given that it occupies a somewhat similar niche, indeed reminiscent of deer.

Moose, now. Moose is amazing.

... this is my signature!