Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-11-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-11-2013 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My car has been in the shop since last Monday...grrrrr! If I am lucky I will get it back Friday. I know, I know, first world problem. After all I do have a rental. But I want my car...fucking insurance company let it sit for a week before they sent someone to look at additional damage found.

Did you get the money from that asshole?

Now Moose is something I'd love to try too.
I hear you can eat moose nose which sounds interesting..

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Not much. Just want my damn car back.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage:

Dear GOD I fucking HATE the coffee emoticon!

It basically disregards your entire premise and logic and the post in general, and really should be disabled on a debate thread.

FUCK YOU COFFEE!
[+] 1 user Likes The_Thinking_Theist's post
05-11-2013, 09:19 PM
I used to dislike it because it seemed to imply disinterest and dismissal, but some people use it so often it no longer means anything.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
06-11-2013, 12:10 AM
So my flatmate was in the bathroom having a shower and I really needed to piss. So being a guy and as a result of that having a dick, I decide to go outside because I was pretty desperate. Low and behold it's windy as fuck and raining and generally pretty miserable.
After I got done emptying the tank I look down and low and behold to say there was a bit of spray back would be a bit of an understatement.
When they say "don't piss into the wind" I totally see where they're coming from with that.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-11-2013, 01:28 AM
I think I used the new washing liquid wrong because my green towels are now yellow...

06-11-2013, 03:02 AM
(05-11-2013 09:09 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage:

Dear GOD I fucking HATE the coffee emoticon!

It basically disregards your entire premise and logic and the post in general, and really should be disabled on a debate thread.

FUCK YOU COFFEE!

Well a lot of those premises aren't all that great to begin with... Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-11-2013, 03:12 AM
(05-11-2013 09:19 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  I used to dislike it because it seemed to imply disinterest and dismissal, but some people use it so often it no longer means anything.

i always thought it meant disinterest and dismissal or tounge-in-cheek depending on the post....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
06-11-2013, 03:13 AM
(06-11-2013 01:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I used the new washing liquid wrong because my green towels are now yellow...

you didn't piss on them,did you?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
06-11-2013, 03:21 AM
No, I just thought I'd do them at the same time as doing my pants.