Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-11-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Ranting corner
lol earmuffs. clothesline too close to your windy pissing patch , i'm pissing my self Smile (do americans use that phrase)

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2013, 11:38 AM
(06-11-2013 12:19 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Somehow my wife bought a shit town of groceries last week, $150 worth for two people, and now I can't seem to find anything to eat. At least nothing that isn't frozen solid. Considering I've been eating out a lot this past week I dunno how this happened. Wonder if I can talk my wife into going for a proper shopping trip today if I go with her?

Oh, and yes we do, spore.

You forgot this DL Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
06-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Uh Oh we are time-warping again. Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
06-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Somehow my wife bought a shit town of groceries last week, $150 worth for two people, and now I can't seem to find anything to eat. At least nothing that isn't frozen solid. Considering I've been eating out a lot this past week I dunno how this happened. Wonder if I can talk my wife into going for a proper shopping trip today if I go with her?

Oh, and yes we do, spore.

06-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Work, work, work, work, work,work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, is all I seem to do.

I'd discuss this more but I have to go to work. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-11-2013, 09:33 PM
You ever been so fucking tired, you go down stairs to grab a couple of chicken patties out of the deep freeze, but walk right by it on into the next room & find yourself standing in front of your washer & dryer wondering "der-her WTF did I come down here for?"? Only to have your conscience chide you with, "oh because detergent goes great on sandwiches .... Asshole". Censored
[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
07-11-2013, 08:08 AM
lol, made you look.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Some people literally make me want to slit my wrists (NOT REALLY) That is literally how bad they annoy me and frustrate me and oierukhgjngdhkjergdfhfdhrhyjghfhgfhfg [slams head on keyboard]

Some people whose names begin with "C."

and rhyme with "Has."

To each his own.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
07-11-2013, 08:36 PM
(07-11-2013 08:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Some people literally make me want to slit my wrists (NOT REALLY) That is literally how bad they annoy me and frustrate me and oierukhgjngdhkjergdfhfdhrhyjghfhgfhfg [slams head on keyboard]

and rhyme with "Has."

To each his own.

Subtlety really isn't your strong point is it? Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-11-2013, 08:40 PM
(07-11-2013 08:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Some people literally make me want to slit my wrists (NOT REALLY) That is literally how bad they annoy me and frustrate me and oierukhgjngdhkjergdfhfdhrhyjghfhgfhfg [slams head on keyboard]

and rhyme with "Has."

To each his own.
Wasn't your advice to him to ignore people that he doesn't like? o.o Couldn't you just do the same regarding him?
[+] 3 users Like Cheetory6's post