RE: Ranting corner
lol, made you look again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
08-11-2013, 09:34 AM
[Image: Spoiler-Alert.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
08-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Ball gazer, free punch.
[Image: balls.jpg]
08-11-2013, 12:41 PM
I hate you all. Especially you muffs. You suck.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
08-11-2013, 12:50 PM
(08-11-2013 12:41 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I hate you all. Especially you muffs. You suck.

Dark Light is having a Hayden moment:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
08-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Consider
Trying to locate depictions of dicks-which-aren't-really-dicks, to insert here.
Get it?; "insert". It's funny cause, it's not.

Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-11-2013, 01:59 PM
(08-11-2013 07:53 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Every time I clog the toilet. I just close the lid and wait a day.
I think Jesus unclogs it for me, as my Chinese maid waves the toilet brush at me the next day and says
Something that translates to Jesus Christ.! Something something.....

That's it I'm obviously a Chinese maid. Undecided

:wanders off muttering 'Jesus christ'...:

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-11-2013, 02:03 PM
(08-11-2013 01:20 PM)kim Wrote:  Consider

Dodgy

[Image: dick-clark-thumb.jpg]

[Image: Dick-Van-Dyke-9515591-1-402.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyOqKmOTJEHb92Kdhrcce...vsUbKxKAhX]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2013, 06:29 PM
(08-11-2013 01:20 PM)kim Wrote:  Consider

Dodgy

You're doing it wrong.

ie: Check out this kid riding my giant cock.
[Image: baby-riding-giant-rooster.jpg]

ie2: Check out this ladying riding my big brown cock.
[Image: rooster.jpg]
08-11-2013, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 10:13 PM by Free Thought.)
Why does Google keep fucking up?

It has made scarcely any good moves, especially in regard to YouTube and it again fucked with it a few days ago.

Among a slew of other things, the change fucked up comments; from what I have seen from non-Google+ YouTube users (how they still existed, I have no ideal), users who didn't already have a Google+ account were forced to get one in order to comment on videos. This is horrible practise, even I can see that forcing it on people is not going to make it be used for anything but complaining on Google+ about Google+ being forced on them (the people) and thus not actually adding anything to make people want to use it aside from complaining and never using it again aside from when Google changes something else and forced even more of G+'s proverbial all-intrusive cock down the users metaphorical throat.
In addition to this, the also fucked the order in which comments are displayed; there is no guarantee that most comments will ever see the light of monitor pixels as they are based on 'relevance' so that you wont see any comments which are not video topic related, or at least you'll have a pain seeing them which cuts probably 80 - 90% of YouTube comment discussion (not including trolls); I see barely any comments on any video that I have watched to which I can actually reply (even though I have a G+ account). You can change the order to see the newest now, but still half the time you can't interact at all; no replies, no thumbs up or down! Horseshit, google.
Nullifying this somewhat is the fact that comments are now virtually unlimited in size; I support this. IF the comments were, say, reverted back to the last iteration so they were actually usable it could be used for some genuinely interesting and in-depth discussion through the comments (but we all know the trolls would abuse the fuck out of it, overshadowing the potential good in the change; the only change I am aware of which actually has that potential for goodness).

I realise that Google is well within their rights to change YouTube and whatever else they have acquired forming its web-Empire in accordance with it's whim, but I remember hearing that Google had a "Don't Be Evil" motto; I'm not saying they are an evil company, I mean they're no EA (renown for pure monetisation of everything it can to the point of absolute infamy) or Zynga (which has a rep for stealing games) by any length of the imagination, but just plain forcing G+ into everything and upon the users is, in my opinion, wrong and stupid. I also realise that change is inevitable but it seems like they don't have a single competent web-designer based on the frequently clunky and awkward changes they've made in regards to layout...

I like using Google's services: The search engine is quite possibly the best around and lets face it, YouTube is a damn near necessity to me in every day life but it's ridiculous that people like myself who don't give a single fuck about using social things like Google+ (I see it, Facebook and their ilk a different beast to forums) are forced to have them try to invade our time online; forever trying to glean personal info and the like constantly.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.