Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-07-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Back in the nineties, when they were making Se7en.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2012, 03:33 PM
(31-07-2012 03:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Back in the nineties, when they were making Se7en.

And people are still bitching about it?
Holy fuck - talk about a personal conduct check! Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
31-07-2012, 05:05 PM
(30-07-2012 09:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-07-2012 07:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hairdresser? Nah. Scissors. When I feel adventurous, I even use a mirror. Big Grin

You people have a complete lack of style.
I like my hair dresser. The crazy old bitch knows her stuff.
Currently got it short and that hat hair flick things at the end going on (probably because I always wear hats..).
None of this short military mumbo jumbo...

My hair is long (for a guy), so I would never use a razor to cut my hair. Your lucky you don't have a retarded hairdresser.
31-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Ew. I just watched the preview for the Three Stooges movie. Blink Why, I know not. Did I mention... ew?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I hate accounting.
I mean wtf is this even suppose to mean?

"The basic cause of international differences in financial reporting practices is the different degree of interference by governments in account" discuss.

This is the first question in my assignment due this time tomorrow.
I mean is it like, yeah sure there are difference in accounting practices because if country A has heavy regulations then you are going to be forced to do your financial statements one way, yet if country B couldn't give two flying shits then you're only going to do them showing the information relevant to people inside the business (managers) and not information for for shareholders or auditors or whatever?
I might be a dick and compare Somalia to New Zealand seeming they want to give me a dick question.

and then they give me another question about depreciation (the bain of my existence) about how some guy brought some computer and estimated it to depreciate over 8years but it was obsolete after 4 but the company is still showing it in their financial statements. Now I can't exactly write that that guy was a fucking moron for saying a computer depreciates over 8years now can I? ...or can I?

I dunno. I'll wing it and get a B.
Fuck I wonder if they want sources? Might chuck a couple websites in for good measure.
31-07-2012, 08:07 PM
(31-07-2012 07:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate accounting.

"The basic cause of international differences in financial reporting practices is the different degree of interference by governments in account" discuss.

I mean is it like, yeah sure there are difference in accounting practices because if country A has heavy regulations then you are going to be forced to do your financial statements one way, yet if country B couldn't give two flying shits then you're only going to do them showing the information relevant to people inside the business (managers) and not information for for shareholders or auditors or whatever?
I might be a dick and compare Somalia to New Zealand seeming they want to give me a dick question.

and then they give me another question about depreciation (the bain of my existence) about how some guy brought some computer and estimated it to depreciate over 8years but it was obsolete after 4 but the company is still showing it in their financial statements. Now I can't exactly write that that guy was a fucking moron for saying a computer depreciates over 8years now can I? ...or can I?

Fuck I wonder if they want sources? Might chuck a couple websites in for good measure.

I thought you were finished with school for a bit? Are you starting again already? WTF?

31-07-2012, 09:15 PM
(31-07-2012 08:07 PM)kim Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 07:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate accounting.

I thought you were finished with school for a bit? Are you starting again already? WTF?

Been back for 3 weeks now, keep up Kim. Tongue

The way it works is odd, seems like more break then actual studying.
You have 2 semesters, and then the third is optional.
Each semester goes, 6weeks, then 2 weeks break. Then 6weeks on again, then 2 weeks exams and 2-3weeks break (so 4-5weeks break.) then the next semester starts up and repeats. I'm in week 3 of the second semester.
01-08-2012, 03:06 AM
(31-07-2012 02:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yes, ma'am. Angel

thanks Heart

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
01-08-2012, 03:08 AM
(01-08-2012 03:06 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 02:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yes, ma'am. Angel

thanks Heart

Yeah, great, when I said that, nothing. When Leela says it, it's all: YES MA'AM!

Angry

Censored

But I forgive you, I'm not like Christians.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
01-08-2012, 07:37 AM
(01-08-2012 03:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 03:06 AM)Leela Wrote:  thanks Heart

Yeah, great, when I said that, nothing. When Leela says it, it's all: YES MA'AM!

Angry

Censored

But I forgive you, I'm not like Christians.

Big Grin

Read Leela's post before yours. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user