RE: Ranting corner
Im sorry ferdie e- Hug i i hope your situation gets better soon

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 04:20 PM
(11-11-2013 04:14 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Im sorry ferdie e- Hug i i hope your situation gets better soon

Hug

Thank you.
11-11-2013, 04:29 PM
(11-11-2013 04:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 01:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Why not - what's going on that you can't sleep?

You know that "dark cloud" I've mentioned coming back into my life? They bring me more stress and sadness than I can handle. I saw them in person for the first time in months Friday, and I thought nothing of it. I thought that it wouldn't matter and things would be fine. Unfortunately, things do matter, and things aren't fine.

You have to get some sleep though or you are going to get sick again. You were pretty sick not long ago and your body is trying to heal from the dental work...you have to figure out a way to get some rest so you stay healthy.

It will be easier to deal with shit if you are rested and healthy. And you are less likely to blow a chip if your system isn't weakened.

I would suggest a good stiff drink to knock you out but you are too young so let's pretend someone your age suggested it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-11-2013, 05:15 PM
(11-11-2013 04:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 01:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Why not - what's going on that you can't sleep?

You know that "dark cloud" I've mentioned coming back into my life? They bring me more stress and sadness than I can handle. I saw them in person for the first time in months Friday, and I thought nothing of it. I thought that it wouldn't matter and things would be fine. Unfortunately, things do matter, and things aren't fine.

The black dog is not good company for misery.
In my dark days I found thinking of my self in the 3rd person helped insulate against crippling despair/helplessness..
Its a wonder I don't have a deadpool-esq consciousness
Or do I. Regardless, sadness and madness trump nothingness.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
11-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Watching Dawkins debating Deepak Chopra....

[Image: 4926612_orig.jpg]

Everything Chopra says sounds something like this...

Blah Blah, consciousness, blah blah, quantum, quantum, blah, blah, quantum consciousness.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
11-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Fuck.
I'm in the E.R. Achilles tendon?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 07:09 PM
(11-11-2013 07:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  Fuck.

Ew, that's not good.

Hope you're okay.

Hug
11-11-2013, 07:20 PM
(11-11-2013 07:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  Fuck.

Not good news...hope it's something much simpler than that. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

11-11-2013, 07:25 PM
So, I managed to pass along my klutz gene to my older daughter who then passed it along to her daughter...it's a strong trait apparently.

About two weeks ago daughter tripped and fell and tore her ACL. My son did this twice in high school playing football (not the tripping part, the tearing ACL part). Being an athlete and not a weenie, it was still a big, miserable deal both times. Daughter is NOT an athlete and is a big weenie...so there's a lot of pitiful going on.

Then today her daughter tripped over a basketball at school today and rammed her head into a concrete wall giving herself a slight concussion and possibly a cracked bone in her neck...x-rays for that tomorrow.

I am sure that both will be fine, but we may end up needed serious mental health assistance for my poor son-in-law.

11-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Flippin Mondays!

If I didn't know better I'd say there are secret agents who spy out how awesome your weekends are, & call up your employer to make sure your Mondays are proportionately shitty Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post