Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-11-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I don't drink.
No I was using my sketching tablet. It has some software on it that I can use to write and it will convert it to words and insert it into whatever (a post in this case.).
Suffice to say it's a good thing I didn't get it for that piece of software.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2013, 08:09 AM
(14-11-2013 08:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't drink.
No I was using my sketching tablet. It has some software on it that I can use to write and it will convert it to words and insert it into whatever (a post in this case.).
Suffice to say it's a good thing I didn't get it for that piece of software.

I thought it improved your post. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm in trouble (again). Undecided

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-11-2013, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 02:30 PM by kim.)
(14-11-2013 02:46 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  OH WAIT! I should take all this and go talk to a counselor or therapist! It's just me being too dumb to tell the difference between an eye floater and a blind spot, and being delusional and crazy, while an old guy like my grandfather can just worry like hell and get cough medicine for mother an I! Angry I should tell them how I oh so badly want fucking attention, so I won't share any more fairy tales about my own dam body, that I don't know what I'm feeling in!

I've found that the crazies who surround me, rarely seem to recognize anyone's needs but their own. Shy

Hang in there, Lienda Bella. Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Ohgodfuckingdamnit. I've fucked up space-time again. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-11-2013, 02:34 PM
(14-11-2013 02:31 PM)kim Wrote:  Ohgodfuckingdamnit. I've fucked up space-time again. Dodgy

Actually I did Sad

14-11-2013, 02:46 PM
"I saw a tiny worm borrow back into my skin, and I've been itching on my limbs to the point that I can't tell if another insect is actually on me or not! It's bothering me a lot!"

"I pulled part of a parasite out of my back."

"I had trouble waking up one afternoon, and this strange buzzing sensation was in this specific spot on the top of my head."

"I saw shadow people and itched, but I ate a bunch of spices out of the cabinet and it stopped. The strange headaches in that spot got way, way less to!... or was it just that we moved out of Houston? I don't understand."

"The smells and the flavor of food was super strong to me one day, and I had another weird headache the whole time, but the pizza was amazing."

"The shadow swishes are there sometimes now, but I'm not seeing figures. It's all just very annoying swishes! Some of it is even turning into light flashes. I've seen green, blue, yellow, and white flashes. Some of the swishes are even flashy. I've been rudely clumsy, though. I'll tightly hold.. like.. .a spatula or something, and my hand will just release, or I'll literally toss it to one side. I have to apologize for being a jerk! I've dropped chunks of food nearly every time I cook to! Frustrating! The uncontrollable twitching I get when trying to sleep has stopped totally! 100%"

"Even when I'm very rested, I get blind spots in my vision. They are like tiny little dots, and I've only had them in the past when I lost three nights of rest. Occasionally, I think Migraine, but it never goes any further. Yeah. Before this, it was only during that two night drive that I saw shadows in the form of diving birds. At least then it quit when I slept! Now I get specks all the dam TIME! BUT HEY! I have a freckle in my right eye.... right... and my eyes area HEALTHY, with barely any change my last subscription" *HEAD TO DESK*

"God! I was weaving part of a now failed bag the other day, and this weird feeling came to my... yeah.. that stupid spot mostly again. It was weird! It was like that buzzy feeling, but this time it was like someone was sticking their finger into my scalp.... kind of.... eh.. sort of.. You know.. mushier like, but annoying enough that I close my eyes and wait about three minutes or so for it to pass!"

"I keep feeling something very small sticking out of whatever spot on my backside like a fat hair, but then being totally flat a moment later."

"Why is it hard for me to memorize this stupid X table?!"

OH WAIT! I should take all this and go talk to a counselor or therapist! It's just me being too dumb to tell the difference between an eye floater and a blind spot, and being delusional and crazy, while an old guy like my grandfather can just worry like hell and get cough medicine for mother an I! Angry I should tell them how I oh so badly want fucking attention, so I won't share any more fairy tales about my own dam body, that I don't know what I'm feeling in!
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
14-11-2013, 02:47 PM
I disabled daylight saving. I aint no time traveler Drinking Beverage

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
14-11-2013, 03:00 PM
And still I'm in trouble.

14-11-2013, 03:12 PM
(14-11-2013 03:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And still I'm in trouble.

You're such a tease. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user