Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-11-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-11-2013 02:47 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I disabled daylight saving. I aint no time traveler Drinking Beverage

You live in the tropics!

What the fuck do you have daylight saving time for?

It makes little enough sense even at temperate latitudes...

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Must I seriously call my mom and sister both 10-15 times and still receive no answer? Why do people even have fucking phones if they never answer them?

Censored
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-11-2013, 04:04 PM
(14-11-2013 03:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 03:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And still I'm in trouble.

You're such a tease. Dodgy
Not a big enough tease apparently.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-11-2013, 04:12 PM
(14-11-2013 03:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Must I seriously call my mom and sister both 10-15 times and still receive no answer? Why do people even have fucking phones if they never answer them?

Censored

I usually have the same problem if I try to ring my mum.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-11-2013, 04:26 PM
(14-11-2013 04:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 03:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Must I seriously call my mom and sister both 10-15 times and still receive no answer? Why do people even have fucking phones if they never answer them?

Censored

I usually have the same problem if I try to ring my mum.

That's because she is busy trying to pack house and move before you get home. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-11-2013, 04:28 PM
(14-11-2013 04:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 04:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I usually have the same problem if I try to ring my mum.

That's because she is busy trying to pack house and move before you get home. Drinking Beverage

Nigga I can't get home if she doesn't come get me. Tongue
14-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Learn to drive, you're 17.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Finally got my car back after 18 days in the shop. But, the insurance had screwed up AGAIN! Good grief, every step of this has cost me money, time, and frustration. If I am ever in another accident, I am calling a lawyer...fuck this shit! This started over a month ago and still isn't compete....AARRRRGGGHHHHHH1

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-11-2013, 06:50 PM
(14-11-2013 06:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally got my car back after 18 days in the shop. But, the insurance had screwed up AGAIN! Good grief, every step of this has cost me money, time, and frustration. If I am ever in another accident, I am calling a lawyer...fuck this shit! This started over a month ago and still isn't compete....AARRRRGGGHHHHHH1

Told you so. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-11-2013, 06:56 PM
(14-11-2013 06:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally got my car back after 18 days in the shop. But, the insurance had screwed up AGAIN! Good grief, every step of this has cost me money, time, and frustration. If I am ever in another accident, I am calling a lawyer...fuck this shit! This started over a month ago and still isn't compete....AARRRRGGGHHHHHH1

God is watching you on TV, eating popcorn with a smile on his face.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".