Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-11-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Has anybody here ever had a back so sore that the act of breathing causes discomfort, and looking around is near-impossible?

Yeah, I recommend avoiding it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2013, 08:15 PM
(14-11-2013 07:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Has anybody here ever had a back so sore that the act of breathing causes discomfort, and looking around is near-impossible?

Schedule a visit to your doctor.
14-11-2013, 08:22 PM
(14-11-2013 07:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Has anybody here ever had a back so sore that the act of breathing causes discomfort, and looking around is near-impossible?

That sounds like a bruised rib. Might want to get that checked out.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-11-2013, 08:26 PM
(14-11-2013 06:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 06:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally got my car back after 18 days in the shop. But, the insurance had screwed up AGAIN! Good grief, every step of this has cost me money, time, and frustration. If I am ever in another accident, I am calling a lawyer...fuck this shit! This started over a month ago and still isn't compete....AARRRRGGGHHHHHH1

Told you so. Tongue

You should be offering a hug...not taunting me in my time of sorrow. Mean ole Girly. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-11-2013, 08:32 PM
(14-11-2013 08:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

That sounds like a bruised rib. Might want to get that checked out.

It's not near the ribs though; my upper back is what hurts and breathing causing discomfort cause my chest moves, causing discomfort.

My back (mostly around the left shoulder blade through to the neck) have been sore for about three or four days now but today it's extra bad and just throughout my entire upper back. I am definitely going to try to see a doc about it now though.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-11-2013, 08:38 PM
(14-11-2013 08:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 08:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That sounds like a bruised rib. Might want to get that checked out.

It's not near the ribs though; my upper back is what hurts and breathing causing discomfort cause my chest moves, causing discomfort.

My back (mostly around the left shoulder blade through to the neck) have been sore for about three or four days now but today it's extra bad and just throughout my entire upper back. I am definitely going to try to see a doc about it now though.

Hope you get to feeling better soon man.
14-11-2013, 08:45 PM
(14-11-2013 08:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 08:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It's not near the ribs though; my upper back is what hurts and breathing causing discomfort cause my chest moves, causing discomfort.

Hope you get to feeling better soon man.

If you can transform that hope into a bit of morphine, that'd be peachy.

In the meantime, I just need to avoid moving.

14-11-2013, 08:46 PM
(14-11-2013 08:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 08:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hope you get to feeling better soon man.

If you can transform that hope into a bit of morphine, that'd be peachy.

In the meantime, I just need to avoid moving.

Hug
14-11-2013, 08:47 PM
(14-11-2013 08:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 08:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That sounds like a bruised rib. Might want to get that checked out.

You may have pulled a muscle or you may have a respiratory infection or even pleurisy. Getting it checked out is a good idea.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-11-2013, 09:25 PM
When that one friend texts you and you're just like here we fucking go...