Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-11-2013, 12:20 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Fracken M8 has his car serviced today and gives me 1/2 hr notice he needs a lift to work.
Its a $50 taxi ride. Or $60 hire car from the dealer

Makes me feel like the bad guy for refusing to help him.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2013, 01:04 AM
I had some codeine.

With luck it will kick in soon.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2013, 03:11 AM
(14-11-2013 03:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 02:47 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I disabled daylight saving. I aint no time traveler Drinking Beverage

You live in the tropics!

What the fuck do you have daylight saving time for?

It makes little enough sense even at temperate latitudes...

exactly. Thats why i don't get time-related forrum glitches Drinking Beverage

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-11-2013, 03:28 AM
@LV, quick question. Can you speak Dutch?
15-11-2013, 03:46 AM
Man I need a new place to hide and be social the last forum I was a member of.... wow what a fucking drama show that was. maybe one day will respect my privacy and not get up in my face when I tell them not too. Oh well you can't please everyone rite?
15-11-2013, 04:02 PM
What's a sad teen got to do to get some GOD DAMN MAC AND CHEESE AROUND HERE? Censored
15-11-2013, 04:21 PM
(15-11-2013 03:46 AM)Rikimaru Wrote:  Man I need a new place to hide and be social the last forum I was a member of.... wow what a fucking drama show that was. maybe one day will respect my privacy and not get up in my face when I tell them not too. Oh well you can't please everyone rite?

Uh oh, did someone tell you there is no drama here? If so, they lied...but welcome anyway!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-11-2013, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2013 04:25 PM by Anjele.)
(15-11-2013 04:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  What's a sad teen got to do to get some GOD DAMN MAC AND CHEESE AROUND HERE? Censored

Kraft? It's the cheesiest...surely you can cook that? Smile

[Image: macaroni-and-cheese_zpsc6e7de9d.jpg]

best I can do on short notice
Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-11-2013, 05:02 PM
(15-11-2013 04:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 04:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  What's a sad teen got to do to get some GOD DAMN MAC AND CHEESE AROUND HERE? Censored

Kraft? It's the cheesiest...surely you can cook that? Smile

[Image: macaroni-and-cheese_zpsc6e7de9d.jpg]

best I can do on short notice
Tongue

Hug Heart
15-11-2013, 07:07 PM
My day thus far:
Spend about a half hour in the hospital check-in/waiting room, get called in, spend another hour waiting, get seen by doctor and put into near-agony during the exam; diagnosis probably a musculoskeletal problem (See; strain etc.). Treatment; do fuck all, use hot-packs and take panadol and nurofen as needed.

On the plus side: I have Endone for when it gets really bad.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.