Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-11-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Ranting corner
These bitches in my house eating my kettle cooked chips.

BOO BOO BETTER FIND YOU SOME FOOD OF YOUR OWN.

[Image: f_86d334cb43.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 06:50 PM by Free Thought.)
(18-11-2013 12:14 PM)kim Wrote:  Pain in the ass boredom beyond reconning. Translation: jury duty.

At least it's over ... but only for one year. Criminals just need to suck it up and/or fuck off. Dodgy

"I am unfit for jury duty, as I am highly prejudiced against criminals, accused or otherwise and in your terms, would not be able to be 'fair', 'balanced' or 'unbiased' in my judgements of the criminal scum."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-11-2013, 06:16 PM
(18-11-2013 03:46 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  These bitches in my house eating my kettle cooked chips.

BOO BOO BETTER FIND YOU SOME FOOD OF YOUR OWN.

[Image: f_86d334cb43.jpg]

Lol wtf Ferdinand. Greedy much of your food. I mean I understand why. But still. Lol. This made me smile for some reason. Y'all are hilarious. Have fun losing food. I have mine all to myself. Hehe Big Grin :*
18-11-2013, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 07:08 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I'm so tired of having to repeat every line I say to mother every time I speak. No, the volume doesn't matter. I tried! Dodgy

How fun.. A video game giving me a safe looking area, and then suddenly throwing 6+ unpredictable monsters on my Censored, which kills me every dam time despite my best attempts. Later I get to see overpowered so and so mow them down with flawless ease.

I hate killing a stupid monster smoothly, and then when they get a tiny, invisible bar of health left I see 'dodge," 'resist,' 'miss,' 'resist," which lasts long enough to pull another mob of 1-4. Hobo

I had to search for my Ipad nano, because it wasn't attached to my cloths again. What a pain to look for!

This headache has been bothering me off all day, and I really would like it to end now.

I've had a cough for three full weeks, and my mother had it for four. We're not done with it yet either!

I'm sick of being stuck in someone else's home, and nobody hiring me or my boyfriend.

I'm sick of other people paying for me, period!

I'm sick and tired of finding my long hairs getting into literally everything, even after pulling dead hair. Shorter hair might be ugly on me, but it'll be far less frustrating to deal with! Hair cut soon, I hope.

I wish I could go to sleep in a couple of minutes like my mother does! It usually takes me at least 15 minutes. I've had to get up for the pot several times lately, which keeps me up much longer! Angry

Frusty
18-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Awake at 2:30 am because I've had constant hiccups for the past two days.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
18-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Bank finally gave me my money.
Wooo! ever so slightly less poor each week!
19-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Shit just gets better and better.
First the bank gives me my retirement money, and than I needed a new eftpos card which normally costs $15 but I get it for free because the strip on my current one doesn't work. And my motorbike will be fixed soon, and the government still thinks I'm a student and someone I haven't seen in fucking ages, one of the funniest people I know, will be at my parents house for Christmas so I get to see them this year and my sister and brother-in-law haven't fucked up raising my niece in the last 3 months which is a pleasant surprise, I might have someone to take over my trillion dollar empire when I decide to retire afterall. And I&I got banned. And the sun is out and shinning. And I have sufficient entertainment for the next few days.
All is well with the world, for now.
19-11-2013, 10:50 PM
(19-11-2013 07:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shit just gets better and better.
First the bank gives me my retirement money, and than I needed a new eftpos card which normally costs $15 but I get it for free because the strip on my current one doesn't work. And my motorbike will be fixed soon, and the government still thinks I'm a student and someone I haven't seen in fucking ages, one of the funniest people I know, will be at my parents house for Christmas so I get to see them this year and my sister and brother-in-law haven't fucked up raising my niece in the last 3 months which is a pleasant surprise, I might have someone to take over my trillion dollar empire when I decide to retire afterall. And I&I got banned. And the sun is out and shinning. And I have sufficient entertainment for the next few days.

Calm yourself Muffs...that's a lot of happy out of you all at once. You may need to rest a bit. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-11-2013, 11:30 PM
(19-11-2013 07:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shit just gets better and better.

Who are you and what are you doing on muff's account? Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Damn it, they're on to me! To the Muffsmobile!
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post