Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-11-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-11-2013 06:53 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sorry to hear that dude, I hope you feel better soon.

Now go get some sleep, not getting enough sleep will not help you if you're feeling ill.

I actually went to bed fairly early last night... just to wake up sick. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2013, 11:31 AM
I feel awful today...cold, upset stomach, just BLAH...yuck...it's cold and dreary, I feel bad and want to be home snuggled up and not at work.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-11-2013, 11:42 AM
(22-11-2013 06:53 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 06:37 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I wake up today... sick again. I'm all snotty and my throat is all sore and gross. After I started to get ready for school, I started feeling fatigue, then really nauseous and I just couldn't finish getting ready. So my mom let me stay home.

I am tired of being sick or bedridden for something once a month.

Sad

Sorry to hear that dude, I hope you feel better soon.

Now go get some sleep, not getting enough sleep will not help you if you're feeling ill.

Get addicted to real orange juice - not that sunny delight orange drink shit - it's glorified sugar water. I'm talking real OJ with high pulp - like a gallon a week. Also, try zinc or a multi-vitamin and maybe something with Echinacea... it's got similar CBD properties that cannabis has, which boosts the immune system. (sadly, it won't get you high)

Eat good foods, don't have sugar snacks unless it's real fruit, and get plenty of sleep.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
22-11-2013, 07:36 PM
SOME ONE HELP I JUST SPENT $105 ONLINE SHOPPING

22-11-2013, 10:28 PM
So, winter finally started. Went from around 3 to -11 and steady snow as the temperature dropped, which means you get to watch a lot of idiots who've forgotten how to drive in less than perfect conditions spin out and smash into things.

I was miserable sick this week, which was great timing, let me tell you; sat a test in graduate quantum mechanics and did my 2nd kyu karate exam, in way off peak condition. Good times.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
22-11-2013, 10:59 PM
(22-11-2013 06:37 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I wake up today... sick again. I'm all snotty and my throat is all sore and gross. After I started to get ready for school, I started feeling fatigue, then really nauseous and I just couldn't finish getting ready. So my mom let me stay home.

I am tired of being sick or bedridden for something once a month.

Sad

ever considered taking vitamins and eating healthy things? Also,hope you fel better Hug

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
23-11-2013, 05:44 AM
(22-11-2013 11:16 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 06:53 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sorry to hear that dude, I hope you feel better soon.

I actually went to bed fairly early last night... just to wake up sick. Sad

Hug

(22-11-2013 11:31 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I feel awful today...cold, upset stomach, just BLAH...yuck...it's cold and dreary, I feel bad and want to be home snuggled up and not at work.

Hug

(22-11-2013 10:28 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So, winter finally started. Went from around 3 to -11 and steady snow as the temperature dropped, which means you get to watch a lot of idiots who've forgotten how to drive in less than perfect conditions spin out and smash into things.

I was miserable sick this week, which was great timing, let me tell you; sat a test in graduate quantum mechanics and did my 2nd kyu karate exam, in way off peak condition. Good times.

Hug

In other news... NEEDS MOAR GWYNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!lolz

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Brought some sausage rolls the other day, decided to cook some tonight and realized I brought cheese sausage rolls.
This is either gonna be very very delicious or very very disgusting.
23-11-2013, 09:10 AM
(23-11-2013 08:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Brought some sausage rolls the other day, decided to cook some tonight and realized I brought cheese sausage rolls.
This is either gonna be very very delicious or very very disgusting.

You got cheeze in your sausage! lolz Tongue

The ones I get are pretty good. Thumbsup

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2013, 04:27 PM
(22-11-2013 07:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  SOME ONE HELP I JUST SPENT $105 ONLINE SHOPPING

About time you swapped your avatar. The one you had bugged me for some reason. And please don't swap back to that chick from Tekken 6, I hate her now thanks to Spoony:

Don't jugde me, you constantly talk about other's avatars.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."