Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-12-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-12-2013 01:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  Anyone who interferes in your relationships is lousy friend. Your life. Your decisions.

If they give you advice is OK as in 'X is manky, why you wanna go out with it ?' - good friend will try to tell you if they think you're doing something which is bad idea. But the kinda thing you're talking about is 'If you go out with X I actively interfere' which is bullshit. *Even if* it is a bad idea the decision is yours alone.

It's not so much the friends I'm worried about though.

My family wouldn't approve, and that's something I'd have to hear them whine about for eons.

Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 01:17 AM
(01-12-2013 01:04 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Opened a pack of 'fun-size' M&M's. Inside were 6 M&M's. What's fun about that?

The fact your life is by far the most hilarious out of anyone else's on this forum. Big Grin
01-12-2013, 01:30 AM
(01-12-2013 01:14 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My family wouldn't approve, and that's something I'd have to hear them whine about for eons.

You can be mates with them without letting them mess up your love life. Maybe you're not ready to go up against them now, but sometime you will have to, if you wanna have the freedom to live as you see fit. Also maybe they won't react so bad ? Anyway... parents in particular can be arseholes about this kinda thing 'cos they've been telling you what to do for so many years - I know my parents feel no embarrassment to give me gears over my relationships.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Brought a push bike today.
This is either gonna be fantastic, or it's gonna suck.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Please tell me push bike sucked so i can laugh at you...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-12-2013, 08:40 PM
I had to look up what a push bike was...looks like they're for very small children and toddlers. Why did you buy one again? Who is going to be pushing you?

01-12-2013, 08:42 PM
(01-12-2013 08:40 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I had to look up what a push bike was...looks like they're for very small children and toddlers. Why did you buy one again? Who is going to be pushing you?

Dodgy

A bicycle you uncultured Hillbilly son of a bitch. Tongue

We call them push bikes here because you push them along with your feet on the peddles...

01-12-2013, 08:54 PM
(01-12-2013 08:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 08:40 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I had to look up what a push bike was...looks like they're for very small children and toddlers. Why did you buy one again? Who is going to be pushing you?

Dodgy

A bicycle you uncultured Hillbilly son of a bitch. Tongue

We call them push bikes here because you push them along with your feet on the peddles...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Well, google calls you retarded too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=push+bik...66&bih=665

01-12-2013, 08:59 PM
LV, you posts says nothing. All it does is quote me?

The best thing about getting a push bike is that nobody has faith in me. I love it when everyone doubts me.
My flatmates think I'm being stupid and you wanna know what my own mother said when I told her I was gonna get a push bike?
This is the direct facebook quote: "you???? on a pushbike??? lol" Dodgy You see what I had to live with for 19 years!