Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-12-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-12-2013 06:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Calling me fat?

That makes me feel better about myself, but it doesn't quite motivate me in life.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 06:55 PM
(09-12-2013 06:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That makes me feel better about myself, but it doesn't quite motivate me in life.

Perhaps it could motivate you to not get fat, now you've seen firsthand how people get treated by their best friends for being slightly chubby. Sadcryface

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-12-2013, 06:55 PM
(09-12-2013 05:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm having to do a Christmas concert at a church tomorrow night and I'm absolutely dreading it. It's not my fear of catching fire when stepping into a church because we practiced there today and I felt fine (totally kidding, I don't mind churches at all) it's the time it consumes and how pointless it seems to me. I was really into the advanced choir program in my school two years ago, and now I'm just not passionate about it at all.

I really don't know what my passion is.

Hug I wish I could go see you perform.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-12-2013, 06:58 PM
(09-12-2013 05:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have to spend another four weeks in this damn boot to allow my Achilles tendon to heal. Fuckin' Obamacare. Angry

This is all part of the plot by you liberals to keep me from crossing the border into Canada to spend Christmas with family.
I should have the choice to drive but the men with guns will stop me with threats of violence. Angry

You're not going to be all alone for the holiday??

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-12-2013, 07:15 PM
My teacher sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In economy class,the teach made a mistake,and my friend corrected him. Now,my friend makes a minor mistake,and the teach is complaining how stupid my friend is. So,i defend him by saying this is just a minor mistake compared to what the teach did on the blackboard(the "compared to what you did moments ago" was completely wrong Weeping )
so,now i get yelled at Angry

also,he talks too much about sex. I like it when a teacher ocationally tells you to be safe while you havw sex and shit,but this man is taking it to a whole new level!!!! He spends more time talking to girls about sex than explaining shit!!!!! I would even consider it sexual harrasment to a point!!
Today i got my grade . It was a 45.
So now the teacher made fun of me,so i said something along the lines of "no shit man,how can i get a good grades if you keep talking about sex instead economy". The thing is,he did not send me away,but he can.
The shit is that no one listens to me. I asked a teacher in private what i should do,and she said i should talk with the principal or mentor. I have had much trouble with teachers in the past (basically because i don't know when to stop when i start) so they kinda don't listen to me. Fuck my school! Fuck my teacher! Fuck economy!!!! Let them mothafuckas die

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
09-12-2013, 09:10 PM
(09-12-2013 06:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 05:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have to spend another four weeks in this damn boot to allow my Achilles tendon to heal. Fuckin' Obamacare. Angry

This is all part of the plot by you liberals to keep me from crossing the border into Canada to spend Christmas with family.
I should have the choice to drive but the men with guns will stop me with threats of violence. Angry

You're not going to be all alone for the holiday??

Yes, pretty much.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Finally! Internet and TV again! And my car works again too. Kinda makes me not feel quite so bad about the less than wonderful oncology visit today...at least now I can research the next medical challenge.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-12-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm not a Doomsday Prepper, but I don't like cold! Cold atmosphere, cold food!
For the bathroom.
[Image: 5251498_640.jpg]

Kerosene for the living room.
[Image: 0003511119595_500X500.jpg]

Propane for food, & heating up water for a bath.
[Image: coleman411baker.jpg]

My house is right at the corner of a T intersection. The only thing worse than an overnight power outage that doesn't get 'fixed' until after you get home the next day, is one that only affects the houses along the street in front of your home! While the apartments virtually right next door, across the street running along the side of my home, had lights in the windows. "oh fuck you warm-house owner"
Worse: the library sent me A Dance Of Dragons BEFORE they sent me A Feast Of Crows even though I KNOW I ordered them in the correct order! So I'm sitting there in the light of an oil lamp gifted to me by somebody a thousand years ago...
[Image: Oil_Lamp_br15351.jpg]
...thinking "gyawwwd DAMN it"! The only other reading material here are the "gifts" I've received from family! Ancient Southern Living magazines left behind, a shitload of Louis L'Amour westerns I just can't do, some text books, & a metric ton of instructional manuals to devices I no longer own!

I'm SO glad the lights are back on....
I nearly lost my fucking mind Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
11-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Physics final in 1 hour. Just got out of calculus. Panic attack ahoy!

Remember the liquor waiting in the fridge.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
11-12-2013, 09:08 AM
(09-12-2013 07:15 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  The shit is that no one listens to me. I asked a teacher in private what i should do,and she said i should talk with the principal or mentor. I have had much trouble with teachers in the past (basically because i don't know when to stop when i start) so they kinda don't listen to me. Fuck my school! Fuck my teacher! Fuck economy!!!! Let them mothafuckas die

go to the principal and/or mentor in private and tell them "I discussed this with another teacher in private and they said I should come to you". Then explain it all to them.

you are following chain of command, you are following the advice of those a step up the ladder from you. Also, now more than one person outside the classroom knows so they will start taking notice when around the teacher.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller