Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-12-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-12-2013 08:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 06:32 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Make sure to visit the section called /mlp. That will bring you lots of unforgettable moments...

This is why you have no friends. Angry

Thanks for making a joke that isn't funny even less funny.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Hey, does anybody here know that feel where you've just been walking for an hour on a treadmill and you are kinda tired and stop, but your legs and brain seem to disagree so you feel like you should still be walking and feel kinda like you are still moving, even if you're say, sat on the floor?

I have that feel. Plus my upper back hurts now for some reason, and I'm itchy...

Fuck my biology!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-12-2013, 07:33 AM
-25 this morning. -37 wind chill.

... this is my signature!
13-12-2013, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 08:10 AM by Free Thought.)
(13-12-2013 07:33 AM)cjlr Wrote:  -25 this morning. -37 wind chill.

Sounds nice!

Surely it must be more comfortable than the 40+ degrees I'm expecting to go through soon.

... Though this half of summer has been very cool thus far. that actually frightens me a little...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-12-2013, 09:56 AM
(13-12-2013 07:33 AM)cjlr Wrote:  -25 this morning. -37 wind chill.

Holy crap -- and I thought it was cold Here. Brrrrrr honey...............Brrrrrr eeesh

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-12-2013, 10:24 AM
The other day it was -40, -50 with the windchill here. We got the distinction of being the coldest place on earth for that day.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
13-12-2013, 03:47 PM
(12-12-2013 06:32 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  I used to go to 4chan, but I'm not so fond of it. Reddit just seems to be a better forum for productive discussion and sharing. It contains 98% less "OP is a fag" by volume.

You don't go to 4chan for productive discussion. You go there for lulz and lots of shock and awe.

[Image: godtroll.php]
13-12-2013, 04:50 PM
(13-12-2013 03:47 PM)NL Atheist Wrote:  You don't go to 4chan for productive discussion. You go there for lulz and lots of shock and awe.

More specifically, /b/ (and the other NSFW parts).

Some parts of 4chan are good for proper discussions, like auto/sports/science.... I just prefer the Reddit equivalents.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
13-12-2013, 05:46 PM
(13-12-2013 01:14 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 08:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is why you have no friends. Angry

Thanks for making a joke that isn't funny even less funny.

And for the record

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
14-12-2013, 05:39 AM
So, as with every Saturday, the step-brats are at my house. Annoying enough, but tolerable as I am usually left alone and to my own, quite devices. One of them however, has a friend over and they are constantly shouting about things; I should not be able to hear them through music and at least 4 decently thick walls.

Plus all throughout today my ears have been unendingly bombarded with pop music being blasted at an unreasonably high volume by my parent and co. I'm surprised the neighbours have not complained, they complained about my dog barking before and this was far louder than she could ever bark.

Plus some people decided it was a great time to set off fireworks near my house, so now I have to listen to yelling idiots and explosions, atop my already existent problems. Fantuckingfastic.

I've heard people say that leaving home for your own place is a tough experience . I can't fucking wait.