Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-12-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Ranting corner
If I slit my wrists now does anyone think I'll be able to the rest of the weekend off work?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 12:58 PM
(14-12-2013 12:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If I slit my wrists now does anyone think I'll be able to the rest of the weekend off work?

Or
You could just drop something on your foot and nurse a bruise or at worst a broken toe? I mean that wrist slashing can get dicey. Maybe not toy with something that can go Oh So wrong?

yanno...............just sayin

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
14-12-2013, 01:36 PM
(14-12-2013 12:58 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 12:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If I slit my wrists now does anyone think I'll be able to the rest of the weekend off work?

Or
You could just drop something on your foot and nurse a bruise or at worst a broken toe? I mean that wrist slashing can get dicey. Maybe not toy with something that can go Oh So wrong?

yanno...............just sayin

Lift something heavy and use your back not your legs. Might get a couple weeks off that way. Tongue

#sigh
14-12-2013, 02:34 PM
The snowstorm has begun; supposed to last 'til tomorrow and dump a foot of snow on me. I'm on freakin' crutches - how am I supposed to clear a foot of friggin' snow? Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2013, 02:52 PM
(14-12-2013 02:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  The snowstorm has begun; supposed to last 'til tomorrow and dump a foot of snow on me. I'm on freakin' crutches - how am I supposed to clear a foot of friggin' snow? Angry

Your laser-like stare? Angel

Seriously, be careful you don't need to re-injure yourself.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-12-2013, 02:55 PM
(14-12-2013 02:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  The snowstorm has begun; supposed to last 'til tomorrow and dump a foot of snow on me. I'm on freakin' crutches - how am I supposed to clear a foot of friggin' snow? Angry

I'm gonna have to hire some guy to cut one branch off a tree - ONE - my ladder isn't high enough. Undecided

Sooner or later, we all have to hire out. Go on - give someone a job - they could probably use the extra cash and you get to play bossman.

Win/win. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-12-2013, 02:57 PM

Just remember to go up and down and not side to side, that way you're more likely to die.

I mean.

Shy
14-12-2013, 03:01 PM
(14-12-2013 02:57 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Just remember to go up and down and not side to side, that way you're more likely to die.

I mean.

Shy

A Public Service Announcement brought to you by Ferdi.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-12-2013, 03:27 PM
(14-12-2013 02:55 PM)kim Wrote:  

I'm gonna have to hire some guy to cut one branch off a tree - ONE - my ladder isn't high enough. Undecided

Sooner or later, we all have to hire out. Go on - give someone a job - they could probably use the extra cash and you get to play bossman.

Win/win. Drinking Beverage

Pay money??? Shocking

I may have to change my forum moniker to 'cheapskategeezer'. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Where is Earmuffs?

I miss my Muffnstuff.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces