Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-12-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-12-2013 12:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There are a lot of grumpy, hyper-sensitive people around here lately...happy fucking holidays. Dodgy

just no sarcasm font…..hard to tell sometimes.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2013, 12:25 PM
(17-12-2013 12:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There are a lot of grumpy, hyper-sensitive people around here lately...happy fucking holidays. Dodgy

I've been grumpy and hyper-sensitive. That's what I'd add to this rant thread. I feel unfit for human company. For several days in a row I've had a to-do list only to awake to some really ugly weather outside. Grrrrr. Being ice bound and bouncing off these walls is starting to get on my nerves seriously. Caught up on 900 emails, finished a commission and the house is so clean you can eat off the bathroom floor. I even ironed all the clothes and watched two TV series on Netflix. Yesterday I came up with some stuff that needed sewing just to play with a machine.
*sigh*
FUCK this weather dammit

grrrrrr
Evil_monster

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
17-12-2013, 12:30 PM

Which here? Your here there or this here here? Or are you just coming in one here and out the other? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-12-2013, 12:35 PM
(17-12-2013 12:25 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

I've been grumpy and hyper-sensitive. That's what I'd add to this rant thread. I feel unfit for human company. For several days in a row I've had a to-do list only to awake to some really ugly weather outside. Grrrrr. Being ice bound and bouncing off these walls is starting to get on my nerves seriously. Caught up on 900 emails, finished a commission and the house is so clean you can eat off the bathroom floor. I even ironed all the clothes and watched two TV series on Netflix. Yesterday I came up with some stuff that needed sewing just to play with a machine.
*sigh*
FUCK this weather dammit

grrrrrr
Evil_monster
Last weekend when the power came back on after the ice taking it out we were without TV and Internet for four, endless days. I got some things done...like thawing out my damn car with a hair dryer - that was festive. Discovered that thanks to Netflix and On Demand I haven't bought a movie in something like forever. After three days, I finally left to go buy milk before my car froze up again only to find out that Target had a power outage and all the coolers and freezers were EMPTY. At that point I was so happy to be out of the house that I didn't care that I had to go to another store.

Only slightly homicidal through it all. Good thing that I didn't know the Verizon tech HAD called to set a time to come earlier to restore service. He called the house phone - Verizon line...that wasn't working and part of the damn trouble call.

Yeah, I get the weather-induced grumpies.

Everyone happy up damnit. Winter and the holidays happen every year.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-12-2013, 12:41 PM
hyper sensitive here too….
today marks the 1 year mark of my fathers passing, been battling the tears all day. And fighting with my daughters teachers in email. this has been the worst school year ever for them.

I've had enough for one day.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
17-12-2013, 12:51 PM
(17-12-2013 12:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Which here? Your here there or this here here? Or are you just coming in one here and out the other? Consider

This here as in forum here. Which I suppose really isn't here it's there, somewhere.

Things in the real here here are okay. I like my coworker and she is back and feeling better after being quite sick and I am going to dinner tonight with the BC support group. That's BC as in Breast Cancer not before Christ - heading off the smart remarks from there, or here as in on the forum, not here here as in my office.

Or something...Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

17-12-2013, 12:53 PM
(17-12-2013 12:41 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  hyper sensitive here too….
today marks the 1 year mark of my fathers passing, been battling the tears all day. And fighting with my daughters teachers in email. this has been the worst school year ever for them.

Sorry Bows, my day for that will be Friday. The anniversary of my first husband's death. Will try not to melt down.

hugs

17-12-2013, 12:58 PM

So sorry Bows. I'm having a hard time with holidays. Just buried my mom in Nov. I think that's part of what's making me so blue this year instead of being able to really enjoy(?)
Sorry your daughter's teacher is being difficult. Nothing worse during those school years. We went through that twice. Buuuut considering I had 3 girls - only a couple of teachers during ALL those years - the math is pretty damn good.
Hope that improves.

As for losing your dad - only one thing to do ((hug))

17-12-2013, 12:59 PM
(17-12-2013 12:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Sorry Bows, my day for that will be Friday. The anniversary of my first husband's death. Will try not to melt down.

hugs

*gulp* Aww Anj - didn't know you lost your husband. I'm so so sorry hon. Jesus I cannot even imagine. Can't even.........

((hug))

17-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Oh, great. Nine inches of snow Sunday, now another eight today. Angry

I didn't line up any help because they've been saying for days it was going to be three inches. Censored

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user