Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-12-2013 01:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, great. Nine inches of snow Sunday, now another eight today. Angry

I didn't line up any help because they've been saying for days it was going to be three inches. Censored

Best job ever, weather forecaster. No matter how wrong you are, you still get to keep your job.

That sux Chas, a foot and a half of snow...UGH! No thank you.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2013, 01:12 PM
(17-12-2013 01:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-12-2013 01:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, great. Nine inches of snow Sunday, now another eight today. Angry

I didn't line up any help because they've been saying for days it was going to be three inches. Censored

Best job ever, weather forecaster. No matter how wrong you are, you still get to keep your job.

That sux Chas, a foot and a half of snow...UGH! No thank you.

Yeah I can stop my bitchin - right? COuld be worse.......I could be on crutches.
So.....
sometimes people gotta get things in perspective for ya - yanno?

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
17-12-2013, 01:26 PM
(17-12-2013 12:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-12-2013 12:20 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I was thinking the same thing and sent a PM to him a couple days ago….haven't heard anything. I hope all is well with him.

My guess is he went to his parents place for the holiday. He doesn't have net access there.

Possibly. He was MIA for the recent mafia game.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
17-12-2013, 01:35 PM
(17-12-2013 01:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(17-12-2013 12:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  My guess is he went to his parents place for the holiday. He doesn't have net access there.

Possibly. He was MIA for the recent mafia game.

The other possibility is they didn't pay their internet bill.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-12-2013, 07:14 PM
(17-12-2013 12:41 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  hyper sensitive here too….
today marks the 1 year mark of my fathers passing, been battling the tears all day. And fighting with my daughters teachers in email. this has been the worst school year ever for them.

I've had enough for one day.

Just when you think you are emotionally spent for the day, along comes the vet who tells you to take your dog & kids home and spend the last night cuddling together. IF Nilla Woofer lives thru the night, bring him back in the morning for blood results and ultrasound. ….. either way….this isn't going to end well. Sad Children shouldn't say goodbye to their dog a week before Christmas

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
17-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Sorry Bows...I hate to hear that Nilla isn't doing well.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-12-2013, 09:22 PM
(17-12-2013 12:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-12-2013 12:20 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I was thinking the same thing and sent a PM to him a couple days ago….haven't heard anything. I hope all is well with him.

My guess is he went to his parents place for the holiday. He doesn't have net access there.

Oh, I hope you're right. Smile

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

17-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Hugs to everyone hurting...

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-12-2013, 06:09 PM
[Image: cb7ed3ec84c20615d3a0b3077d8eccca.png]

Sorry

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
18-12-2013, 07:09 PM
(17-12-2013 07:14 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(17-12-2013 12:41 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  hyper sensitive here too….
today marks the 1 year mark of my fathers passing, been battling the tears all day. And fighting with my daughters teachers in email. this has been the worst school year ever for them.

I've had enough for one day.

Just when you think you are emotionally spent for the day, along comes the vet who tells you to take your dog & kids home and spend the last night cuddling together. IF Nilla Woofer lives thru the night, bring him back in the morning for blood results and ultrasound. ….. either way….this isn't going to end well. Sad Children shouldn't say goodbye to their dog a week before Christmas

Hope Nilla is better today.............much better Heart

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load