Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-12-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I didn't go to school Christmas breakfast without my teacher knowing because I had another free period after it. So I'm gonna go to school in around 45 minutes and if they wanna fuck with my shit and put me in detention because I missed Christmas breakfast on the last day of school I'm gonna get pissed.

[Image: godtroll.php]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2013, 03:38 AM
I thought of a great theme for a short cartoon comedy series.
Babies in a womb.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-12-2013, 03:49 AM
(20-12-2013 03:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I thought of a great theme for a short cartoon comedy series.
Babies in a womb.

What would be their goal? Just getting out?

20-12-2013, 04:00 AM
Consider

Perhaps, perhaps.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Went shopping yesterday because entire family is about to descend for Italian Feast Fest of the 7 Fishes....... OMG........ so much for my bank account. Shocking Between presents and stocking the fridge I am officially poor for the next couple of weeks.

*pout* *soft rant* *pout*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-12-2013, 06:09 AM
(20-12-2013 05:42 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Went shopping yesterday because entire family is about to descend for Italian Feast Fest of the 7 Fishes....... OMG........ so much for my bank account. Shocking Between presents and stocking the fridge I am officially poor for the next couple of weeks.

Why seven fish?

Chicken tastes so much better than fish, I tells ya.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-12-2013, 06:14 AM
(20-12-2013 06:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-12-2013 05:42 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Went shopping yesterday because entire family is about to descend for Italian Feast Fest of the 7 Fishes....... OMG........ so much for my bank account. Shocking Between presents and stocking the fridge I am officially poor for the next couple of weeks.

Why seven fish?

You're not Italian nor live in NE America or you'd know what I'm talking about. lol
http://www.nola.com/food/index.ssf/2013/...ishes.html

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Anybody got a neat lil' guidebook for what to do when you fuckin' hate yourself? Google just doesn't seem to work.

20-12-2013, 06:23 AM
(20-12-2013 06:14 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(20-12-2013 06:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why seven fish?

You're not Italian nor live in NE America or you'd know what I'm talking about. lol
http://www.nola.com/food/index.ssf/2013/...ishes.html

I can't see myself being Italian or American, let alone participating in a meatless feast.
Or a feast at all; I don't eat much.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Dear Dad's sister

Quote "You were mad at every restaurant." No, I wasn't! That's bull shit that I'm sick of this family giving me! You, my cousin, and my sister were talking about how it's a good idea to share the fucking plates because they are so huge. I agreed. When we sat down the pirates of the carbean place all three of you order your own thing! What the fuck! I said "Weren't you (cousin) going to share with (my sister), and you with me?" You said "You don't have to order anything if you don't want." *face palm* That's not very funny!

At the hard rock café that I was so hoping not to enter, you nudged my arm tell me that a celebrity was in a disguise. (-.- so... If they're disguised, don't you think they'd like us to not stare?) I looked and didn't see anyone, then I told you something totally harmless "That's nice." You were the one who sat down all offended to the point that I had to apologize to you! For what? Not staring someone down like a butt hole? By the way, don't ever call my fucking doctor and physiatrist and make everyone treat me like a lunatic ever again! The only good thing I got out of your unconsenting conduct was realizing how unbelievably gullible everyone around me was! I don't give a dam if you give gifts to my snobby little sister instead of me. she was always the family's little golden favorite, after all!

Dear sister

Kiss my ass! Don't worry about me calling you and looking for a shoulder to cry on ever again, since your so content at telling me to shut up!
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post