Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
23-12-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-12-2013 04:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 04:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's precisely what he said to me when he got home and I was bitching at him.
Then he added...guess you'll just have to get up early tomorrow and get the cream yourself. Oh and buy some good coffee too. That shit you made this morning was awful. Undecided

Weeping

I'm married to earmuffs!

Will you be needing help disposing of the body?

Maaaybee.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-12-2013, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2013 12:06 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Me yesterday "This comment says he was at Walmart one day, and this teenager gave him a pamphlet. He told him he was an Atheist, and the teen yelled "WHAT?" and got up nose to nose. He then shoved him to the ground. The teen got up and punched him in the face, but he punched back and left."

My Mom after hearing a couple of stories of disowned kids last month. "Just because it's in print doesn't make it true! I'm so tired of these liars always kicking around the Christians! They find just one or two koo koos and then throw the rest of us under the same bus! Since when do we bully them around and talk about them like their lesser people? It's just worthless propaganda!!"

Uhm, no. It's a Facebook comment. Sure, this one might be false. That doesn't mean all the rest are bull either.

I then can't help thinking about some of the oh so non-propaganda and "lack" of bigotry I grew up being told at church. Things that make me do the face palm expression.

1: Gays are really Heterosexuals who like to sin and hate God all of the time. Asexual? N/A topic.

2: Evolutionists base all their information on Piltdown man. They have no fossils to prove change between species. They make up imaginary forms and try to teach our kids in public school with them. They're trying to ruin our schools.

(Yes, I have heard one guy say that evolution scientists invent fake fossils.)

3: The real scientists are Christians. The bad ones who want to ruin the truth of God are the fakes who lie. The fakes are trying to ruin our society and make our kids stupid and evil for Satan.

4: People of other religions and congregations are sad, ignorant fools who haven't heard or accepted the truth yet. They're going to hell. We should pity people who don't get it.

5: Those saying that the perfect word endorses slavery and gives an 'ok' to rape are just bullies who hate God. They never read the bible. (:hoboSmile

6: [Do I even need to get started on the endless nonsense stories of the little Christian student who defies the oh so evil Atheist, pro-evolution teacher, who tests God the moment he walks into the room? There are so many versions of that stupid scenario, and the reason behind it is very old. I heard some of that Censored two decades ago. Dodgy This time it's 'the more you hear it, the dumber it sounds.']

~Would prefer that fewer humans type or speak down.~
~One only takes it for a while.~
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
24-12-2013, 04:55 PM
So I was just debit card scammed hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Merry Christmas! Hope somebody in San Diego enjoyed their shopping trip at The Gap and Abercrombie and Fitch and I hope they gave all the goods to someone less fortunate. Dodgy Angry
24-12-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm really tired of my internet acting slow as shit. If I had to count on Tim to run a marathon completely, I'd technically be counting on my internet, because this shit isn't cutting it.

Usually my internet is decently shitty, but not completely shitty. Three days ago it started acting up ad dropping out a lot, and now I can hardly hold a decent Skype call with Tim. Thinking the problem was possibly Skype, we tried out other apps, and the problem persisted. Now my Netflix is cutting out, and my Xbox disconnects every once and a while too.

I've been downloading a compatibility pack on my Xbox today and it's taken three hours to get up to 80%. This is making me want to pull my hair out. I just want to play the game I got to open on Christmas eve god damn.

I was thinking it was the weather because we had a bad storm and some tornado bs three nights ago (when the internet started acting up) but it's the third day and it still isn't working.

Every website possible is so slow for me too. This is my third post on the forum today, and my first two posts took like 4 refreshes to even post correctly.

I am about done with Alabama.

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
24-12-2013, 05:30 PM
(24-12-2013 12:03 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  My Mom after hearing a couple of stories of disowned kids last month. "Just because it's in print doesn't make it true! I'm so tired of these liars always kicking around the Christians! They find just one or two koo koos and then throw the rest of us under the same bus! Since when do we bully them around and talk about them like their lesser people? It's just worthless propaganda!!"

Uhm, no. It's a Facebook comment. Sure, this one might be false. That doesn't mean all the rest are bull either.

I then can't help thinking about some of the oh so non-propaganda and "lack" of bigotry I grew up being told at church. Things that make me do the face palm expression.

Yeah, I see that a lot. If you mention disowned kids, abuse, or whatever, religious people try to minimize it. They talk of it as a freak event, something that no one does and that couldn't possibly have happened.

You see this attitude on FOX a lot, as the mouthpiece for reactionaries, and Christian Facebook groups. The tiniest thing like saying "Happy Holidays" is clear mockery of Christianity. They'll pick up bullshit stories from the internet about angry hateful atheists that never actually happened (ie. one of those angry liberal atheist professor vs good logical Christian student stories). But if an atheist faced discrimination or abuse and the story can be proven to be true, it's a freak event. Even if it happened to thousands of people across America in the past few years. Freak event. Not a trend. Not something to be addressed. It's a lie or a one-in-a-million event.

Atheists get thrown under the bus for imaginary crimes, for putting up a billboard in a town in Oklahoma, for promoting the ability to choose what happens with your own body... and of course that's justified because atheists are part of a lying propaganda machine, and everyone who claims to be an atheist is a cardholder of the Communist Party hate group Atheist Incorporated.

But one tiny incident that was about the right to put non-Christian displays on public property and Christians are persecuted.

Anything done against the enemy is either a lie or justified. Anything done to my group is a crime against humanity.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 2 users Like Elesjei's post
24-12-2013, 06:05 PM
(24-12-2013 04:55 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So I was just debit card scammed hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Merry Christmas! Hope somebody in San Diego enjoyed their shopping trip at The Gap and Abercrombie and Fitch and I hope they gave all the goods to someone less fortunate. Dodgy Angry

oh no! hoping the credit card company isn't holding you responsible for it.

“Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.”
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
24-12-2013, 06:14 PM
My compatibility update has taken four hours, and it's finally reached 98%.

If a God does exist, he sure didn't do shit to speed up my download.

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
25-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Now the police impounded the car for a break in this AM. I'm living the movie Home Alone: Grown Up Edition. lol.
26-12-2013, 07:53 PM
That sucks LJ. With the credit card thing, isn't that good thing they used it?
I mean give those shops a phone, they'll have a record of the card number and what transaction it was used and thus the time it was used and than it's just a matter of looking at the security camera. Presto, you got your douche bag.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
27-12-2013, 03:25 AM
(24-12-2013 04:55 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So I was just debit card scammed hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Merry Christmas! Hope somebody in San Diego enjoyed their shopping trip at The Gap and Abercrombie and Fitch and I hope they gave all the goods to someone less fortunate. Dodgy Angry

That is so crap. What scum Angry
I hope you get all your money back Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A bit of ranting... Filox 26 1,216 07-08-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: bemore
  I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does. itsFerdinand 10 794 02-12-2011 11:25 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor