Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-12-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I know it's not the same thing as Gamestop, I meant that Gamestop owns it, you twat. Tongue
I didn't think you 'Mericans had EB Games and had Gamestop instead so I was dumbing it down for you. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Both are American companies. Laugh out load

30-12-2013, 06:44 PM
w/e
30-12-2013, 07:17 PM
It was the day after Christmas that I went to fashionable Walmart. Oh gee! Isn't it great to browse Walmart, and see camouflage here and there in the store by some means or another.

I go down one isle and see a guy wearing Camouflage. Ok, whatever. But then, I started seeing a camouflage jacket on one out of every five people you pass by.

There were more Camouflage products to chose from. Cigarette lighters, blankets, socks, etc. Now, I do expect a certain accent in this area. We are in the farm lands. Oh yeah, there was a Duck Dynasty ad in at least three places in Walmart. They were hard to miss to! They were so easy to notice out of the annoyance of this alone. After seeing so many jackets and that, ripping up one of those ads would have been fun.

I understand if someone likes camouflage, but come on. *face palm* Is this the conspiracy theorists idea of media mind control? Of course not! The Duck Dynasty are "Christians" and doesn't fit their evil government check list! Censored
30-12-2013, 08:17 PM
If you saw them wearing camouflage, it wasn't working very well.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
30-12-2013, 09:15 PM
So the birds just built a nest in the outside Christmas lights... Free hanging ones in the garden between two trees.
Looks like I wont be taking down the lights today afterall.
30-12-2013, 09:55 PM
(30-12-2013 09:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So the birds just built a nest in the outside Christmas lights... Free hanging ones in the garden between two trees.
Looks like I wont be taking down the lights today afterall.

ms. Muffs:since when do you care about birds
muffs:since i needed to remove the lights

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-12-2013, 05:13 AM
I'll have you know that I'm an animal person. I love animals (shut up DL Dodgy ).
31-12-2013, 07:32 AM
(31-12-2013 05:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'll have you know that I'm an animal person. I love animals (shut up DL Dodgy ).

[Image: a248_bear.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-01-2014, 07:05 PM
It's 26 degrees today, 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm literally melting from this extreme heat.
Thank fuck I'm leaving before Monday, it's suppose to have a low of 4!!!!!!!!!!! and a high of 29!!!!!!!!! holy fuck balls I would literally freeze to death and than die again of heat exhaustion. I am designed for 12-22. That is my range of temperature.

And I'm gonna be living up here for the year as of February..

This year has done nothing but suck and I foresee nothing but misery this year.

F.M.L.