Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-01-2014, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 09:48 AM by Lightvader.)
RE: Ranting corner
(04-01-2014 01:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 01:12 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Damnit,i opened the door to get some fresh air today,and a bigass frog jumped inside. I tried scaring him away,and he went hiding behind the table. I ran to grab a stick to scare him,and when i came back,frog=gone.......still haven't found him. Now i have a bigass frog indoors Dodgy

Be glad it's not a Cane Toad.

I would much rather have a couple big ass frogs in my house than even a solitary Cane Toad.

i should change my statement. Its a bigass toad,not a frog. But not a cane toad tho(although it looks really similar)
EDIT
holy fuck. I just read an article and now i think i have a cane toad. I remember i kicked a very similar frog,and it "leaked" a white fluid from its back. And it was huge. Like 20 cms or shit.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 09:44 AM
(04-01-2014 01:25 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  LV, your frog issue remineded me of a story; my husband had a cricket living with him in an apartment, this was a while before we were married. Anyway, one night he was working the grave yard shift at the hospital and the fucker wouldn't shut up. So, I grabbed a can of Raid and gassed the fucker.

At some point, probably because he was bored, he phoned asking how I was getting on...

I told him about the cricket.

He exclaimed that I murdered 'skippy'

you murdered skippy Sadcryface

i had a dragonfly as "pet"
it stayed in the house and ate insects for me

04-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Update

there is fuckin toadshit in my house!!!!!!! Dafuq,they shit more than cats! I am so killing that toad

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
04-01-2014, 12:36 PM
I'M HOME AGAIN!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

[Image: oscar.png]
04-01-2014, 05:25 PM
(04-01-2014 09:43 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 01:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Be glad it's not a Cane Toad.

I would much rather have a couple big ass frogs in my house than even a solitary Cane Toad.

i should change my statement. Its a bigass toad,not a frog. But not a cane toad tho(although it looks really similar)
EDIT
holy fuck. I just read an article and now i think i have a cane toad. I remember i kicked a very similar frog,and it "leaked" a white fluid from its back. And it was huge. Like 20 cms or shit.

Question: where do you live?
Also, read this http://australianmuseum.net.au/Cane-Toad if the decrpition matches...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Can I rant that I have a headache I cannot shake? What the actual fuckduck? Owie

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-01-2014, 05:34 PM
(04-01-2014 05:30 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Can I rant that I have a headache I cannot shake? What the actual fuckduck? Owie

I am pretty sure I know that feel very well but for reasons likely different than your own.

It'll go away eventually. Maybe.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-01-2014, 06:29 PM
(04-01-2014 05:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 09:43 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  i should change my statement. Its a bigass toad,not a frog. But not a cane toad tho(although it looks really similar)
EDIT

Question: where do you live?
Also, read this http://australianmuseum.net.au/Cane-Toad if the decrpition matches...

yes,it matches. But pretty much all toads here match the description,sooooo..... I live in suriname,and the article said they live in australia,south america and north america. Why such a deal about it? It's just a gigantic toad,nothing to be afraid of

04-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Damnit,the 3th time already that i find toadshit and pee! Ima trowing rat poison cuz this mothafucker eats all kinda shits. Hope he dies slow and painfully

04-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Oh,and the toad thats indoors,i've seen many snooping of the food that my dog leaves,so if i kill the fucker it's one less pest,so it stays a win