Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-01-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I'll send it to your new office. No doubt Paul (the midget) will be keen to get out of that meatloaf, there wasn't much air to begin with, like 20 minutes or so and he's already been in there for 2 days.
Though that was calculated for a regular sized person so Im sure he's fine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 06:56 AM
I think if you collapsed one of his lungs you could ship using economy shipping and save some money.

08-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Consider Good suggestion dl.
08-01-2014, 12:43 PM
My parents have a standard over my mouth that they know I have difficulty with! Sometimes I get too comfortable, echo their sounds back, or the feel the tiniest (literally) bit annoyed and say something like an answer. Not that it occurs to them that I might be slightly annoyed with anything other than them in the world. Sometimes it doesn't have the musical speech tunes (is that dialect or something?) they prefer in it, and they get hurt or pissed off. At random they will go off with a Sadcryface2 session and call me an abuser or chew me. "How dare you speak like that!" followed by accusations, insults, and so forth.

I mean random as everything is happy and dandy for a few months and then BOOM! We have drama where I'm getting my emotional side slapped around and accused.

No, it's not the context they punished me at random for, it's the sound or dialect or something like that. They've told me so, while clinging to their emotional judgment. Everyone else is allowed to feel that way, but not a girl like me who has traits that look like Aspergers.

Some internet people have been completely wrong about what I've said many times and never ever listened to me no matter how hard I tried. Thing is, I didn't even attempt this so many times with my parents! I was simply answering them! They take in a sound and get mad. The end! Yes, it hurts like a #$^% getting this attitude from your family that you're some piece of #%$ who must be molded into normalness. Why? A speech manner that fits with my physical looks perhaps? Is that it? Seriously? Dodgy That'd be stupid! Doing this at random doesn't leave any clue whatsoever.

You know what's really fair? My ignorant little sibling is allowed to be annoyed and frustrated all she wants! Angry She's rolled her eyes around my father, who would very likely chew me out, give me a rage face and call me worthless for the same thing. She's complained about how he repeats himself. Well, I do the same thing as he does. I might annoy you with the same story over and over again. She's also used tones when talking about him and to him that are an absolute, serious NO NO for me. Even sighed in his face many times. Nobody gives her this "HOW DARE YOU" business! It's as if they expect me to be more able to rise to those standards than her.

I've completely had it with people making me their porcelain project with punishment tactics!
08-01-2014, 04:17 PM
My 2 packages haven't arrived yet.
I feel my skin turning green now.

Someone's gonna get a dick in the ear if they're not careful.
08-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Ride bailer hasn't talked to me at all. I am a boiling bucket of water in this cold, southern hell hole.

Also, some jackass knocked me to the floor in the hallway today. Can I not walk to class without some fuck face tripping over his own stupidity? You're at school and completely sober. Stop acting like you're drunk and have some decency. Thanks.
08-01-2014, 04:24 PM
(08-01-2014 04:23 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Ride bailer hasn't talked to me at all. I am a boiling bucket of water in this cold, southern hell hole.

Also, some jackass knocked me to the floor in the hallway today. Can I not walk to class without some fuck face tripping over his own stupidity? You're at school and completely sober. Stop acting like you're drunk and have some decency. Thanks.

People with the inability to use their own two feet properly..... 'cus people are all so intelligently designed Tongue

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
08-01-2014, 04:40 PM
(08-01-2014 04:24 PM)SpaceMonkey Wrote:  People with the inability to use their own two feet properly..... 'cus people are all so intelligently designed Tongue

Tell me about it. Dodgy
08-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Still not here.
08-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Muffs, go eat some honey chicken noodles.