Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-01-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
strong language coming

I had a fucking AWESOME day at work ... fuck!
When I started my computer it froze almost immediately. This is happening since days and I have sent a problem report on this for the beloved tech crew. This problem is site wide as I found out and an urgent ticket has been risen. Just the tech guys don't have a clue what to do.
I TOLD them that it started happening after some incomplete updates... Like I suppose lots of people told them the same, what about fucking updating the systems properly?
Then the main tool I am using at work had real bad issues and I wasted a lot of time restarting it, using different versions, writing problem reports, trying to find work arounds. And the tech guy who I should report such things to, he was not in the office most of the day.
I also had to call people today. Fucking idiots I tell you! Some people you wonder how they got into management roles. Can't form a full sentence but LEADING A BUSINESS!! Are you fucking kidding me????

I worked like a horse to compensate on the tool issues and I can be proud of myself because I did a really good job today given the circumstances. But what the hell is going on? I feel like I could do with a nice hot relaxing bath but guess what > I do not have a bathtub! aaarrrrgh..... *runs through a wall head first*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2012, 03:35 PM
(18-01-2012 03:33 PM)Leela Wrote:  strong language coming

I had a fucking AWESOME day at work ... fuck!
When I started my computer it froze almost immediately. This is happening since days and I have sent a problem report on this for the beloved tech crew. This problem is site wide as I found out and an urgent ticket has been risen. Just the tech guys don't have a clue what to do.
I TOLD them that it started happening after some incomplete updates... Like I suppose lots of people told them the same, what about fucking updating the systems properly?
Then the main tool I am using at work had real bad issues and I wasted a lot of time restarting it, using different versions, writing problem reports, trying to find work arounds. And the tech guy who I should report such things to, he was not in the office most of the day.
I also had to call people today. Fucking idiots I tell you! Some people you wonder how they got into management roles. Can't form a full sentence but LEADING A BUSINESS!! Are you fucking kidding me????

I worked like a horse to compensate on the tool issues and I can be proud of myself because I did a really good job today given the circumstances. But what the hell is going on? I feel like I could do with a nice hot relaxing bath but guess what > I do not have a bathtub! aaarrrrgh..... *runs through a wall head first*

We need to talk about your TPS reports ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
18-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Hey I was just talking to chas and I hear you're having a problem with the tps reports....

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
19-01-2012, 02:17 PM
wanna tell me what a TPS report is?

- Wotsefack?! -
19-01-2012, 02:44 PM
(19-01-2012 02:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  wanna tell me what a TPS report is?

See the movie Office Space. You will instantly relate... I think we've all worked there. I used to. Ugh. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-01-2012, 03:05 PM
oh haha, cool. thanks, i know that kind of feeling! oh my Big Grin

- Wotsefack?! -
19-01-2012, 03:32 PM
(19-01-2012 02:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  wanna tell me what a TPS report is?

I've been trying to include movie references in my posts. Big Grin

Leela nailed it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey Leela, you need a hand with those TPS reports?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
19-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeaaahh.... leela...about the TPS reports...

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
19-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Office Space:
So many wonderful moments. Since this is the Ranting Corner, I'll keep us on track with more Office Space:

Office Space Fax Machine Moment

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post