Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-08-2012, 02:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Chips are wot u gamble wiv.
Chips r off old blocks
Chips r on shoulders
Chips are wot Intel do
Chips are to be eaten hot with fish and lots of salt and vinegar after you've taken your date to the movies on a cold October Saturday night.

Crisps are British

*Sings: Land of hope and glory etc.*

Rant over.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
05-08-2012, 06:54 AM
So it was raining really heavily for about 15 minutes. And now my streets flooded...

[Image: 20120805_133329.jpg]

...And to top it off my brother has reminded me that its my turn to go feed my mums boyfriends fish.....Fuck!

Well time to go swimming.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
05-08-2012, 07:00 AM
(05-08-2012 06:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So it was raining really heavily for about 15 minutes. And now my streets flooded...

Those bushes are very square. Landscape gardening... the Minecraft method.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
05-08-2012, 07:07 AM
(05-08-2012 07:00 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  Those bushes are very square. Landscape gardening... the Minecraft method.

That's my neighbors garden. Mines isn't quite as neat.....Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to punch some trees into blocks then make 5 wooden planks to build a boat.

[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
05-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Ranting corner
(05-08-2012 06:54 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So it was raining really heavily for about 15 minutes. And now my streets flooded...

[Image: 20120805_133329.jpg]

...And to top it off my brother has reminded me that its my turn to go feed my mums boyfriends fish.....Fuck!

Well time to go swimming.

I call bullshit. Those look like apartments or condos. I thought you lived in Scotland where everything is Castles and brick row houses.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Those are row houses - not brick, but row houses. Everything's so green and lush. I love those hedges across the way... that one is all natural and shaggy, then suddenly it's shaved and crisply shaped on the end near the walk. That's funny.

Maybe the flooding would subside if you waited a bit longer, FScot. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Ranting corner
(05-08-2012 11:31 AM)kim Wrote:  Those are row houses - not brick, but row houses. Everything's so green and lush. I love those hedges across the way... that one is all natural and shaggy, then suddenly it's shaved and crisply shaped on the end near the walk. That's funny.

Maybe the flooding would subside if you waited a bit longer, FScot. Shy

Or if it floods enough the fish can feed themselves.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Just got a $200 fine for my registration being a month overdue.
I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do because there is no way in hell that I can afford that.

[Image: oscar.png]
05-08-2012, 06:10 PM
(05-08-2012 05:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just got a $200 fine for my registration being a month overdue.
I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do because there is no way in hell that I can afford that.

Acknowledge the fine and ask for an extension. Don't know what it's like where you are but I had to do something similar long time ago.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2012, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 06:30 PM by FSM_scot.)
(05-08-2012 10:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I call bullshit. Those look like apartments or condos. I thought you lived in Scotland where everything is Castles and brick row houses.

They are council houses four in a block. But there are a couple of castles and plenty of tenements near me. so no need to feel disappointed Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post