Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-01-2014, 07:08 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-01-2014 04:00 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm sure they will be throwing parties, the like of which hasn't been since since the days of the rule of Caligula.

There wasn't any humans even in New Zealand in the time of Caligula...

Ya bloody Hillbilly. Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 07:42 AM
There still aren't any proper humans in NZ you bloody Kiwi. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
11-01-2014, 07:20 PM
So fucked off right now, I just wanna sit in my living room and watch a film but if I do I have to accept I'm sitting with my sister and her bf while they straddle each other and make out louder than I swear is physically possible.

Is it really to much to ask for them to walk all the way to her room?!

I'm sick of my sister's bf being here all his life tbh, they never go to his house and whenever he stays over (all the goddamn time) they stay downstairs because my cunt retard of a father makes sleep downstairs together so he can make clear that he's against teen pregnancy. The fact that they can totally have sex downstairs anyway or that she's on the pill anyway don't seem to help at all because the dumb cunt thinks it's his way of expressing his disapproval.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-01-2014, 11:18 PM
(11-01-2014 07:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  So fucked off right now, I just wanna sit in my living room and watch a film but if I do I have to accept I'm sitting with my sister and her bf while they straddle each other and make out louder than I swear is physically possible.

I'm sick of my sister's bf being here all his life tbh, they never go to his house and whenever he stays over (all the goddamn time) they stay downstairs because my cunt retard of a father makes sleep downstairs together so he can make clear that he's against teen pregnancy. The fact that they can totally have sex downstairs anyway or that she's on the pill anyway don't seem to help at all because the dumb cunt thinks it's his way of expressing his disapproval.

Bummer! It looks like it's back to your bedroom, with you Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
12-01-2014, 12:09 AM
(11-01-2014 07:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  So fucked off right now, I just wanna sit in my living room and watch a film but if I do I have to accept I'm sitting with my sister and her bf while they straddle each other and make out louder than I swear is physically possible.

Move out of your parents house, problem solved.

Also, fuck you DL. Tongue
You may have won this battle but you shall not win the war!

[Image: oscar.png]
12-01-2014, 09:23 AM
I've been trying to play XCOM: Enemy Within, the expansion to XCOM: Enemy Unknown tonight. I love the game, but it is damn near unplayable.
Why? It's buggy.

I'm not talking your average everyday video game buggy. I'm talking Advanced Buggy. Superman 64 levels here.

Why can't I just play my video game?! Firaxis Games; test your games for bugs before you release them, you twats!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-01-2014, 12:24 PM

Said boyfriend: "Oh I was teaching her a judo throw."
Tim: "Why don't you show my mom the same judo throw?"
Everyone: "TIM SHUT UP YOU'RE DRUNK AND YOU'RE BEING A DICK."

The Life of a Fat Brit
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Okay so yesterday I had an audition for an honor band. I had a fantastic audition. The results were posted. I got second. I was so excited because realistically, I was aiming for second. The girl that got first is better than me so I knew I wouldn't get that. I made a Facebook post about how excited I was blah blah blah, and then this guy that I find incredibly annoying commented that I was third. I go to check, and the results have been changed. I'm third. The girl who was originally third had been moved up to second. The girl who got first posted a picture of the original results so I have proof that I was second, and that I didn't misread the results or anything because that was my first thought.

What happened was that the girl that originally got third and I had tied. After posting the results, they went back and checked the scores. She scored higher than me in sight-reading by like a point so they switched us. I was incredibly upset about the whole thing, not because I was third, but because I'd been told I was second and then I was told I was third. Third's a great chair, but it's not second. What made it worse was that all of my friends jumped on me for being upset that they changed the results on me. Their argument was that I still had a good chair in the top group. I'd still be on first part, why did it matter?

The thing is, the girl who got moved up and the first chair (they both go to the same school) and their band director all think that it was unfair to do that to me. They think that they should have left the results, but my BEST FRIENDS think I'm being spoiled. I could not care less that I'm third. I earned third, and the girl who is second earned second, but they shouldn't have let me think otherwise. If I had gotten third the first time, I would have been ecstatic, but it's hard for me to be happy when I've been moved down a chair.

Ugh. Maybe I am being spoiled. Maybe my friends are right. I don't know. It's just not a very good situation.
[+] 1 user Likes southernbelle's post
12-01-2014, 02:07 PM

Just find someone to makeout with and outnoise her. lol
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
12-01-2014, 02:30 PM
I really fucking hate that pants are made for TALL people, and I can never find a pair that arent too long. I bought a new pair yesterday and now I have to find someone to hem them for me. *mumble*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post