Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-01-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-01-2014 03:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 03:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Hobbit, just do what I do, let the cuffs sag on the ground until they become worn and raggedy and no longer scrap along the ground.
Problem solved.

If I cant find a friend to hem them thats probably whats going to happen. Weeping

Just buy Capri pants. Problem solved.

[Image: capri.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2014, 05:08 PM
(12-01-2014 03:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 03:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Hobbit, just do what I do, let the cuffs sag on the ground until they become worn and raggedy and no longer scrap along the ground.
Problem solved.

If I cant find a friend to hem them thats probably whats going to happen. Weeping

Nothing wrong with the trailer trash look.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-01-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm off to see the wizard.
And by wizard I mean I'm going to get my groceries.

Hmmm to "forget" rubbish bags for the flat or to not "forget" rubbish bags for the flat, that is the question. Consider

12-01-2014, 05:33 PM
(12-01-2014 02:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I really fucking hate that pants are made for TALL people, and I can never find a pair that arent too long. I bought a new pair yesterday and now I have to find someone to hem them for me. *mumble*

I feel your pain. I am fixin to spend a small fortune getting dress pants hemmed. Prices for getting pants hemmed here are about 14 bucks each. Multiply that by 5 dress pants and I'm spending an extra 70 bucks... Tennessee's sales tax is ~9%, so ~$76 in total. I could have got an extra pair of dress pants at regular price with that money, or two on sale, or three on clearance. Being short-legged sucks the big one. I have the same problem with sport coats, blazers, and suit jackets.

12-01-2014, 05:42 PM
(12-01-2014 02:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I really fucking hate that pants are made for TALL people, and I can never find a pair that arent too long. I bought a new pair yesterday and now I have to find someone to hem them for me. *mumble*

there's 2 type of pants:
for the short&skinny and
for the tall&fat

i can buy jeans that look normal when wearing a belt(so it doesnt have a gigantic waist) but its too short.
I can buy jeans that are tall enough,but then it looks uber weird with my belt.
I feel ya Weeping

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-01-2014, 08:22 PM
In case anyone was wondering, I went with "forgot".
Now my flatmate will buy them and I'll save myself $12.

Winning.

12-01-2014, 08:25 PM
(12-01-2014 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 03:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If I cant find a friend to hem them thats probably whats going to happen. Weeping

Just buy Capri pants. Problem solved.

[Image: capri.jpg]

No, just no. These only look good on girls under the age of ten and supermodels. They are particularly bad on short women.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
12-01-2014, 09:59 PM
What about men under the age of 30?

12-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Yeah. no. UGH

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-01-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2014 05:39 PM by Hughsie.)
(12-01-2014 12:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Said boyfriend: "Oh I was teaching her a judo throw."
Tim: "Why don't you show my mom the same judo throw?"
Everyone: "TIM SHUT UP YOU'RE DRUNK AND YOU'RE BEING A DICK."

The Life of a Fat Brit

Just in case anyone was wondering, that actually happened. Dodgy

Anyway, new rant for the day; my life is going nowhere, my chest hurts, I'm tired, UGH, and I'm in one of those moods where I don't know what to do with myself atm. All in all, not the best day of my life so far.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.