Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-01-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-01-2014 05:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 12:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Said boyfriend: "Oh I was teaching her a judo throw."
Tim: "Why don't you show my mom the same judo throw?"
Everyone: "TIM SHUT UP YOU'RE DRUNK AND YOU'RE BEING A DICK."

The Life of a Fat Brit

Just in case anyone was wondering, that actually happened. Dodgy

Anyway, new rant for the day; my life is going nowhere, my chest hurts, I'm tired, UGH, and I'm in one of those moods where I don't know what to do with myself atm. All in all, not the best day of my life so far.
http://www.amazon.com/Astra-Superior-Pre...zor+blades

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2014, 05:54 PM
(13-01-2014 05:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.amazon.com/Astra-Superior-Pre...zor+blades

Pfft, if I'm gonna kill myself I'm gonna do it in a truly epic way. It will probably include me killing a lot of psychics and then appearing on national TV having stormed wherever the BBC broadcast from at gunpoint just so I can gloat to the nation about why they (the psychics, not the BBC) failed to see me coming and get to safety. Then I'd jump of the highest point on the building while broadcasting this video on a loop;

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
13-01-2014, 07:38 PM
So I'm watching a show about super massive black holes on the Science channel, right. As the narrator speaks the music playing behind his commentary is the soundtrack from the movie, Predator! Win/Win, yeah? But not even on the Science channel can you escape commercials informing you that the newest season of fucking Honey gawdam Boo Boo premieres tonight on The LEARNING Channel! TWICE Angry 2 TIMES Weeping
[Image: jiFfM.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-01-2014, 10:59 PM
I can't believe this....someone on my facebook actually asked for her friends and family to pray that she FINDS HER CAR KEYS!! Are you fucking kidding me.

Fuck the starving kids in the world who would actually benefit from a "prayer" if that actually worked. We wouldnt want you to find the keys yourself or anything.

The vision of how selfish these religious types are.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
13-01-2014, 11:12 PM
(13-01-2014 10:59 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I can't believe this....someone on my facebook actually asked for her friends and family to pray that she FINDS HER CAR KEYS!! Are you fucking kidding me.

Fuck the starving kids in the world who would actually benefit from a "prayer" if that actually worked. We wouldnt want you to find the keys yourself or anything.

The vision of how selfish these religious types are.

Wow! And here I thought I knew the bottom level of stupid. Obviously not!
Hobo

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
14-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Still motherfucking crippled here. 8 days down, five or more weeks to go. What a pile of shit. Karate tournament in a few weeks; that's out. And I was second in my sparring division last year; so much for the chance to top that.

'Course it's painful enough just to sit up properly at my desk for more than an hour or so, hence getting any work done (a last resort, I assure you) isn't even an option to pass the time.

If it were summer I could at least go outside a little. Even if I can technically bear weight it's not like casts do well in wet snow.

... this is my signature!
14-01-2014, 10:14 PM
(14-01-2014 08:24 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Still motherfucking crippled here. 8 days down, five or more weeks to go. What a pile of shit. Karate tournament in a few weeks; that's out. And I was second in my sparring division last year; so much for the chance to top that.

'Course it's painful enough just to sit up properly at my desk for more than an hour or so, hence getting any work done (a last resort, I assure you) isn't even an option to pass the time.

If it were summer I could at least go outside a little. Even if I can technically bear weight it's not like casts do well in wet snow.

Did you get a pretty coloured cast?

[Image: oscar.png]
14-01-2014, 10:16 PM
I only need on rule to live by, and that rule is 'No Fatties.'

I wish this tramp on Skype would take a hike. Shy
14-01-2014, 10:17 PM
(14-01-2014 10:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I only need on rule to live by, and that rule is 'No Fatties.'

I hate you so much right now!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-01-2014, 10:17 PM
(14-01-2014 10:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 10:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I only need on rule to live by, and that rule is 'No Fatties.'

I hate you so much right now!

Heart