Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-08-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-08-2012 06:10 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(05-08-2012 05:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just got a $200 fine for my registration being a month overdue.
I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do because there is no way in hell that I can afford that.

Acknowledge the fine and ask for an extension. Don't know what it's like where you are but I had to do something similar long time ago.

Yeah the email went something along the lines of:

Dear Madam/Sir

I acknowledge my registration was overdue. Please let me off, pretty please oh comon have a heart plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *baby face*

Yours Faithfully

Earmuffs

Paraphrased of course.

People, this mornings mishaps with facing financial ruin have been mooted.
I have found 'the one'. That is right, I have always thought that people should have 1 really good friend (or me at least I couldn't care less about other people). Today, I confirmed that person. He is in my law paper, he is in my tutorial (group of around 18 people) and sits opposite me. Last week was the first tutorial week so not much was done, but he seemed cute so I had my eye on him. Then this week it was confirmed.
We had to do group work *shiver* in three groups of 5, 4 and 4. I, being the awesome person I am pretty much dominate my group with the questions we were suppose to be discussing. So I'm sitting there observing the group he's in on the other side of the room (very small room btw) and he pretty much does all the work for his group too. So not only is this guy cute but he's fucking smart, plus he's doing a law degree.
So thanks to this tutorial being compulsory attendance, attendance is taken at the start of the class and thus I have his full name. So, this now progresses onto a full Facebook analysis and then if the tests prove positive will develop into full on stalker until I inevitable befriend him. Then the social aspect of my life may be fulfilled and I can divert 100% of my attention to more important things such as world domination through my Shipping Company and my Holdings Company.

Life is looking peachy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
06-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Psssssst, don't tell anyone, but I think ears may be gay. Man-crush and all that... Blush

Big Grin

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
06-08-2012, 11:41 AM
(06-08-2012 03:43 AM)Filox Wrote:  Psssssst, don't tell anyone, but I think ears may be gay. Man-crush and all that... Blush

Big Grin

Tongue

Ain't no think about it.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2012, 12:16 PM
How did I turn out a freethinker with a very open mind while my brothers both became VERY closed minded people.
I am stunned over and over again.
One of them I have next to no contact anymore, the otherone...
well the other one he likes me, he wants to see me, he would like me to move back to Germany, etc but he is very very closed minded. He has this really stupid opinion about foreigners in Germany and about other countries and cultures.
He told me he doesn't want to ever leave Germany, even for vacation.... I answered, it is so nice to learn new things, to learn about other cultures and people etc... he said exactly this is a problem for him...
My mother is very open minded and my "father" is even married to a "foreigner". I am not sure where he gets this stupidity from...

btw
I hate the word "foreigner" anyway! We are living on this planet, all together, period! I see no foreigner, I see someone who was born somewhere else.
I see everyone as the person they are, and of course I have to follow the rules of the place where I stay, and I have to learn at least the basics of the language... But I think that is a normal thing to expect, nothing radical.
I hate people with a mindset like my brother's...
I told him, that Malleus and I are moving back to Romania and told him that he may visit us there. and he was like, he doesn't want to leave Germany, but for his sister he would do it...
Well ... mind me, don't do me a favour...
the hack?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
07-08-2012, 04:02 AM
Jesus fucking Christ!
So I just went upstairs and got a hell of a fright.
7 or 8 people just sitting in the lounge. WTF! where did they came from?
So much for having my dinner...
07-08-2012, 04:37 AM
Tell them to get the fuck out!

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
07-08-2012, 05:32 AM
nah, they're probably my flatmates friends, couldn't see twas too dark.
Just saw 7 or 8 people and decided to get the fuck out of there before one decided to communicate with me.
07-08-2012, 01:25 PM
A bunch of people sitting in the dark...? Kind of weird -wait- was it a prayer meeting for the Mount Tangariro eruptions? Might explain things.

Solution: Get your food, go back up, and sit in front of them and watch them very intently... as if you were watching a very involved TV show.

Should be enough to fuck with their heads. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
07-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Or burst into the room naked and covered with baby oil and shout, Let the Orgy begin!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
07-08-2012, 01:35 PM
(07-08-2012 01:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Or burst into the room naked and covered with baby oil and shout, Let the Orgy begin!

Uhm... some of us just aren't at that place in our lives, Erx. No judgement. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post