Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-01-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-01-2014 10:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I can't do it.
I thought I could but it turns out I can't.

I can't fucking stand not having a motorbike and I sure as shit am not gonna survive the whole of this year without one.
It's just not gonna happen.

So... what do ya think? Yay or nay?
[Image: skyteam%20ace%20racer%20cafe%20bike.jpg]

Do it.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2014, 10:43 PM
You're such a bad influence Johnny. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
16-01-2014, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2014 11:52 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I have a cousin named Jeniffer. I want to beat up hacker/fake Jeniffer who bothered me in email AGAIN. Thus causing me to play the stupid bitch again by opening the mail! Angry: This brought up memories with a former site that has several users in it that I hate. (it's personal, and I bet they know it) So pissed right now! Maybe there's a virus, because fake Jen. the email whore couldn't have a life.
17-01-2014, 02:56 AM
I live in Texas and we have Rick Perry for Governor. Maybe this has something to do with it.

No kidding you guys, this happened.

When I first began my new job at a Domestic Violence Shelter, 17 months ago, I felt forced to announce I was atheist because of the praying going on. I simply will not falsify myself, keep quiet, and link hands for prayer. Since then, I have had a tough time working here. My boss believes I am some kind of antichrist, confirmed by another employee.

Just recently, my boss asked me to go outside to meet her son-in-law and daughter. We went out together, and she introduced us. Neither her daughter nor son-in-law responded to my greeting and outstretched hand: they did not offer their hand, no eye contact, and no one responded to my greeting, "Hello, nice to meet you."

As soon as the awkward greeting period was over, my boss began dancing around in glee and said, "you're afraid of him aren't you Dee? Aren't you scared? Oh yeah! You're scared! He's a minister, a pastor of a church." You are afraid of him!"

This announcement struck me absolutely dumb; I just turned and walked away. I now believe they expected me to fall in agonizing seizers and spew guts, liver, and spleen, then announce myself cured.

Now there they were, three Neanderthals huddled in a dark cave howling in fear at unnamed shadows. How pathetic!

What is more bazaar are the placid responses I get, deep in the heart of Texas, when I tell casual acquaintances, theists, about my creepy boss.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
17-01-2014, 03:57 AM
Just tell your boss you'll sacrafice a goat for him and he'll always be in your sacrificial rituals that one day he'll see the light.
17-01-2014, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2014 04:19 AM by Free Thought.)
(17-01-2014 02:56 AM)Dee Wrote:  I live in Texas and we have Rick Perry for Governor. Maybe this has something to do with it.

No kidding you guys, this happened.

When I first began my new job at a Domestic Violence Shelter, 17 months ago, I felt forced to announce I was atheist because of the praying going on. I simply will not falsify myself, keep quiet, and link hands for prayer. Since then, I have had a tough time working here. My boss believes I am some kind of antichrist, confirmed by another employee.

Just recently, my boss asked me to go outside to meet her son-in-law and daughter. We went out together, and she introduced us. Neither her daughter nor son-in-law responded to my greeting and outstretched hand: they did not offer their hand, no eye contact, and no one responded to my greeting, "Hello, nice to meet you."

As soon as the awkward greeting period was over, my boss began dancing around in glee and said, "you're afraid of him aren't you Dee? Aren't you scared? Oh yeah! You're scared! He's a minister, a pastor of a church." You are afraid of him!"

This announcement struck me absolutely dumb; I just turned and walked away. I now believe they expected me to fall in agonizing seizers and spew guts, liver, and spleen, then announce myself cured.

Now there they were, three Neanderthals huddled in a dark cave howling in fear at unnamed shadows. How pathetic!

What is more bazaar are the placid responses I get, deep in the heart of Texas, when I tell casual acquaintances, theists, about my creepy boss.

I'll be honest, if I were you, I'd probably have been gone from that place as soon as people demanded I pray with them.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-01-2014, 06:41 AM
School is infinite hell. I don't even get home until 4pm, and when I do, I'm sleeping until 8 and staying up all night playing Dishonored.
17-01-2014, 07:54 PM
I've found my year's project that I'm gonna do when I get situated next month.

Also, talking about projects. The book I was writing, 2 chapters done.
18-01-2014, 07:22 AM
Wintertime, springtime, summertime, autumn. Dodgy Da fuq is up with that?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2014, 07:29 AM
(18-01-2014 07:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wintertime, springtime, summertime, autumn. Dodgy Da fuq is up with that?

Axial tilt. Don't be sad. Means you get to see Gwynnies in winter gear Smile
[Image: paltro.jpg]

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post