Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-01-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Having trouble forgetting still. People are like drugs, but they never told us that they'd hurt more than most drugs when we were little, did they?

No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Some drugs are lots of fun and only do minimal harm. Me, for example.

20-01-2014, 12:13 AM
(20-01-2014 12:01 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Some drugs are lots of fun and only do minimal harm. Me, for example.

Yeah... Can I get better drugs? Unsure
20-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Yes Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
20-01-2014, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2014 01:13 AM by Free Thought.)
I hate video game trees and bushes; they always look flat, and seem to constantly rotate with the camera. Why must such things exist...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-01-2014, 01:36 AM
To provide virtual oxygen and realism.

20-01-2014, 01:47 AM
(20-01-2014 01:36 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  To provide virtual oxygen and realism.

Leaves do not rotate when you walk around a bush and look at them, Dark Light! Angry

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-01-2014, 06:00 AM
(20-01-2014 01:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 01:36 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  To provide virtual oxygen and realism.

Leaves do not rotate when you walk around a bush and look at them, Dark Light! Angry

Given enough drugs, they rotate while your standing still, looking at them Smokin
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
20-01-2014, 10:35 AM
(19-01-2014 11:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Having trouble forgetting still. People are like drugs, but they never told us that they'd hurt more than most drugs when we were little, did they?

No

Hug

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
20-01-2014, 05:21 PM
My landlord is showing people through the house I'm staying, trying to fill the rooms for when we leave.
But it consist of people looking at my room. I fucking hate people I know coming into my room let alone a group of 10 random people off the street walking around having a good look while I'm sitting there awkwardly at my laptop.
To make matters worst, all the other rooms have been rented out so it's just mine left so all these people are coming around for the specific purpose of looking around my room.

To say that it's uncomfortable and annoying is an understatement.

[Image: oscar.png]